Woohoo! I'm a guru!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Finally, I've reached 1000 posts (this is my 1000th post!). ;)

I'd just like to thank everyone who I have met.. your all awesome, and its been a great time with you.

I have some bad news though.. I have decided to leave the community of CF due to some issues I've seen happening, and..

Just kidding! I'm here forever.. :)

Thanks again everyone.

wow talk about coming out of no where. I remember you were sitting around the 500 mark for the longest time. Nice to see you getting more involved with the forums. Congrats.

Bahawolf said:
Finally, I've reached 1000 posts (this is my 1000th post!). ;)

I'd just like to thank everyone who I have met.. your all awesome, and its been a great time with you.

I have some bad news though.. I have decided to leave the community of CF due to some issues I've seen happening, and..

Just kidding! I'm here forever.. :)

Thanks again everyone.

Good job bro Congrats maybe i need to go on a poting rampage ! :D jk lol nice job

Distortion88 said:
wow talk about coming out of no where. I remember you were sitting around the 500 mark for the longest time. Nice to see you getting more involved with the forums. Congrats.
Yeah, I left ComputerForums around September for a while, and returned recently. :) I'm very happy for that, and won't leave again, hehe.

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom