Woohoo, 6 hours of ACT prep today!

superman22x

Golden Master
Leaving in 10 minutes to go to an ACT prep class at my school... From 9-3, super fun... I have heard that they hardly help you anyway, the most they help is like 1 point, which can make a difference, but not huge. But it's free, so I figured its worth a shot. So now I am stuck with 6 hours of it, lol. So, have fun with your free saturdays, lol.

would you be refering to ACT contact relationship management software if so let me know what your thoughts are .

No he's talking about a standardized test you take which is a large part of what determines the colleges you can go to. I don't know if they take it in the UK or not.

arh gotcha lol sorry for the confussion and many thanks Hascet.

Yeah, got back awhile ago, was at a friends house, but it wasnt too bad. I was scoring between 23-26 ACT equivilent on the practice tests. I am hoping for a 25-29 on the ACT, idk if that will happen though. 25 I can do I think.

Yeah I never did any of that really. The school made us take practice tests or something once a year. I always did good.

The first ACT I took I scored a 30 composite, I just thought that's good enough and didn't take another. I got a full scholarship to Auburn. :p

Yeah, I took it Feb. 9th. My first time. Like D-Lew I also got a 30. I'm taking it again in June, hoping for at least a 33. And then I'll take 1 more time and see if I can get a 35-36. Make sure in the reading part you just look for the answers and don't actually read the texts. Same thing with science. Also, make sure you remember the "dumb" math (Algebra 1, Geometry). I took them in middle school and I completely f-ed it up on the ACT because I couldn't remember. English is piece of cake. My scores were:

Math - 28 (Lowest yet my best subject; good or bad?)
English - 29
Reading - 29
Science - 34

FYI - Science is a joke. They may as well have called it chart reading.

They said it is widely said to not read the reading section, but that is totally wrong. He said the designers of the ACT know that people do that, so there are "traps" in there for that.
jeez, you guys make me feel dumb, lol. 30s, and I am one of the smartest kids in my jr. class, and I dont think I will get that...

FYI - Science is a joke. They may as well have called it chart reading.

Lmao, yeah I know. It was so easy. I forgot all of my algebra so it sucked on the math part. Used to trig and stat. Also english is my 2nd language, so i thought i did pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom