Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-08-2007, 01:52 AM   #21
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Woo! New Guns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
ya i think its the same gun, its real name is P90, but it looks the same...
P*S*-90

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashshredder View Post
I really lmao when I saw the CS photo, especially when I noticed I think one of yours is very similar to the ES C90 in Counter Strike, is that the same weapon? I've only fired a few different kinds of rifles in Australia, my dad owned rifles until The Port Arthur Massacre and sold them all by choice I think.
Haha, actually, yeah, I have the PS-90 from that game, basically the "scout", the shot gun, and I DID have a .50 cal desert eagle, but that thing is such a crappy ass gun, I traded that piece of junk. And I guess the AWP, but with a little more *kick*

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:51 AM   #22
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

for a .50, the M82 (i think) has pretty low recoil, i was watching a show on rifles, and they were showing old british snipers with .50's (like WW1\WW2 era) and holy shit, the guns would go up 2 feet in the air after they shot them.

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:25 AM   #23
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to bobert

do u ever go hunting . my dream would to have one of thoese old westen pump action shotguns . i think there so much better then the new millitary ones
australian laws are so much stricter and we can not buy guns online like u americans .it sorrta sucks but at least we dont have all these mall shootings and stuff
bobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #24
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
Yeah, my dad was a member of Palm Beach Fire Rescue, and he was in West Palm Beach, VERRRRRRRY shady place. Alot of times, they would get a tip of a gangfight going down and they would already be there waiting to patch up the dumb asses.

That's scary man.

Guns are wonderful, but not when used against your fellow man.... EVER.

I wouldn't ever want to get sued or charged with attempted murder, so I'd just pop one off in their knee ;]

I have a Moesberg 12 guage tactical shotty,
(on the bottome)

Heres a better pic of the 500 for size reference

.50 CAL BMG!?!?!

And ofcourse, "stubby" S&w .357
Awesome shotgun, that SVD is nice also. Do you live in the states?

Mac Pro - 2x 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon , 4x2gig 800MHz DDR2, 2x 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
Osak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #25
Fully Optimized

wow nice guns! I would definitely want you in my neighborhood, at least it would be safe
Old 12-09-2007, 06:12 AM   #26
Daemon Poster

yeah I felt stupid calling it the ES C90 but more confused why CS would rename it cause I just ran the game to check the name and by googling that, every result is related to CS. What would they get by making up a gun? Well, I'm confused haha.

Gotta say I'm really jealous though. In Australia, weapons organized into certain categories you can own when you're 18+ after a mandatory 28 day wait but you actually have to have a 'genuine reason' for owning each weapon and I recently learned that self-defense is not an acceptable reason but I think you can get away with target shooting.

I think those 2 rifles would be Category D and you have to be an occupational shooter apparently, the glock would be fine as Category H with a permit and possibly that .45 ACP also but the 500 S&W is too long and the shotgun and PS90 are 100% restricted. Unless you're a handgun collector, you're exempt of all the gun politics but obviously that wouldn't describe a large number of people here.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:03 PM   #27
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashshredder View Post
yeah I felt stupid calling it the ES C90 but more confused why CS would rename it cause I just ran the game to check the name and by googling that, every result is related to CS. What would they get by making up a gun? Well, I'm confused haha.

Gotta say I'm really jealous though. In Australia, weapons organized into certain categories you can own when you're 18+ after a mandatory 28 day wait but you actually have to have a 'genuine reason' for owning each weapon and I recently learned that self-defense is not an acceptable reason but I think you can get away with target shooting.

I think those 2 rifles would be Category D and you have to be an occupational shooter apparently, the glock would be fine as Category H with a permit and possibly that .45 ACP also but the 500 S&W is too long and the shotgun and PS90 are 100% restricted. Unless you're a handgun collector, you're exempt of all the gun politics but obviously that wouldn't describe a large number of people here.
The old CS, CS 1.5 (before steam came around) had the real names for all the guns. I think it was for legal reasons that they changed them.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:12 PM   #28
Fully Optimized

any chance you could put some more close up pics of the guns?
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #29
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

the M4A1 is a real weapon to the name, so is the Desert Eagle. along with other like the AK-47 and such, guess they got rights to the well known ones. i also think they have the MP5 on there.
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:45 PM   #30
Fully Optimized

Yeah, they do have the mp5.

Fisher, why?

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote