Woo! New Guns!

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Just got me a .45 ACP and a Glock26 9mm!

The 500S&W ive had for a while.

Hot damn this 45 is sexy<3333

asdfas.jpg

Nice guns, Ive never had a real hand gun and will never as Ive have children, do you go to a shooting club then?, I have fired the SA80, 202 air rifle, 303 Lienfield rifle, and the Bren many years ago in army cadets.

what's the revolver .44 magnum?

Pshhhh, you wish.

Its a Performance Center 500 S&W.

Most powerful handgun there is (stock).

This thing makes the .50 Calibur Desert Eagle quiver.

^_^

What do you do with them?

Shoot them? What else? I have a shitload of guns ;P

...Oh no, I rob old ladies :p

I am liking that glock have you had a chance to shoot it yet, I am jealous. :p

Hell yes. It's not that fun though. More of a "last resort" security gun, very small and the mag only holds 10 rounds, 1 in the chamber.

The .45 though, that thing is so much fun to shoot with<4 (cuz 3 just dosen't cut it.)

Nice guns, Ive never had a real hand gun and will never as I have children, do you go to a shooting club then?, I have fired the SA80, 202 air rifle, 303 Lienfield rifle, and the Bren many years ago in army cadets.

Yeah, I go to shooting ranges, and sometimes my friend's farm property. (Like 200 acres, no worries ;) )
I have children

Sounds stupid, but all the more reason to have one... Id protect my family from a home invador if they had a weapon... Just keep it in a lock box WITH a lock string going through the chamber and its just a big paperweight.

yea, the S&W is a crazy gun, ive shot one and wow you are def. right, it makes the desert eagle seem like a .22, and for those that dont know what a desert eagle is, it weighs roughly 8-9lbs. and is almost a foot long, and its a handgun... but yea, nice finds man, have fun shootin' the glock thats a fun one...

we have a 9mm and remington 870 express 12ga. i know where all ammo is, and if there were a home invader in Kansas you have to shoot one warning shot and then you can defend yourself if somebody is in your house that shouldnt be, although i quiver at the idea of shooting somebody after seeing what happens to people after being shot and being to so many shooting calls, it must be a last resort...

off topic, but one of my buddy jeff's (the guy i go to calls with, since im obviously not old enough to drive code3 myself [lights and sirens]) friends got a call to a supposed code blue (appears physically deceased but biologically alive) which is high priority, anyway he got there and there was a guy waiting with a shotgun, luckily sheriff wasnt too far behind him, he did survive luckily, the guy only shot him in the leg, but in college when im doing first response im thinking about a concealed carry license so i dont find myself unarmed in that situation...

Mom had a glock....... 19 or something compact. .45, one hell of a kick for a compact.

When I turn 18, I am going to buy my friends SKS.

yea, the S&W is a crazy gun, ive shot one and wow you are def. right, it makes the desert eagle seem like a .22, and for those that dont know what a desert eagle is, it weighs roughly 8-9lbs. and is almost a foot long, and its a handgun... but yea, nice finds man, have fun shootin' the glock thats a fun one...

we have a 9mm and remington 870 express 12ga. i know where all ammo is, and if there were a home invader in Kansas you have to shoot one warning shot and then you can defend yourself if somebody is in your house that shouldnt be, although i quiver at the idea of shooting somebody after seeing what happens to people after being shot and being to so many shooting calls, it must be a last resort...

off topic, but one of my buddy jeff's (the guy i go to calls with, since im obviously not old enough to drive code3 myself [lights and sirens]) friends got a call to a supposed code blue (appears physically deceased but biologically alive) which is high priority, anyway he got there and there was a guy waiting with a shotgun, luckily sheriff wasnt too far behind him, he did survive luckily, the guy only shot him in the leg, but in college when im doing first response im thinking about a concealed carry license so i dont find myself unarmed in that situation...

Yeah, my dad was a member of Palm Beach Fire Rescue, and he was in West Palm Beach, VERRRRRRRY shady place. Alot of times, they would get a tip of a gangfight going down and they would already be there waiting to patch up the dumb asses.

That's scary man.

Guns are wonderful, but not when used against your fellow man.... EVER.

I wouldn't ever want to get sued or charged with attempted murder, so I'd just pop one off in their knee ;]

I have a Moesberg 12 guage tactical shotty,
(on the bottome)
CIMG0700.jpg

Heres a better pic of the 500 for size reference ;)
CIMG0751.jpg

.50 CAL BMG!?!?!
CIMG0792.jpg

And ofcourse, "stubby" S&w .357
IMG_0327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom