Wonder Woman

As you may or may not know, June 2 is the opening day for Wonder Woman in theaters.
My wife really wanted to see it so I reserved seats for the 4 of us to see the movie and was shocked by the cost of it.:eek:

Is anyone else going to the show and have you reserved your seats yet?

I don't care for the DC movies, outside of the remade Batman series.

I'm sexist, by the way. Not in discrimination, I mean in taste. I don't like women fighting in movies. Just my taste, no offense intended.

I don't care for any super hero live action really. I just follow animated DC movies. They matured now.

But I don't judge. It is natural to have different tastes and I respect that.

Who ever watch those movies, I wish them a good time.

Any expectations of that Wonder Woman movie, Tech.? Do you expect it could get beat the new Alien movie? I think it could, since DC super heroes are popular.

The comics thing is more my wife's bag but I also enjoy seeing her have fun and the movies are generally pretty entertaining. We just recently saw Ant man and it was quite funny.

Not really sure since i dont have any wife yet haha, but seeing Gal Gadot on that costume might be good reason to watch it.

I 'm not really all that interested in the movie"Wonder Woman" but I am interested in what she is wearing under that costume..hehe

I kid I kid

Back
Top Bottom