To Wombat, Lurkswithin, and Setishock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
You three need to have a little talking to. I am the only one here who is assertive enough to do it in a manner which is appropriate to the outlandish rule enforcing around here. So, all of you listen up please.

First off, you might be MODs, but you BETTER respect long standing members. That includes ME. I have been here longer then all of you, and have far more knowledge about many of the people on this forum. You are the noobs here. Disrespecting long standing members is not ACCEPTABLE.

wombat said:
I do not have to answer to you matie...

Givimkis bilong mi baksait...
Case in point! You DO NOT disrespect LK, and you DO answer to LK Wombat, oh you DO! I answer to LK, I have more respect for him then any other. You WILL respect his views and heed his advice or I will punish you outside this forum. UNACCPETABLE.. Do you realize how much LK is loved on CF and CTF and every forum I have ever seen him on? DO YOU? Do you realize that you totally disresepctful to him in that other thread that you locked. You disrespected me as well. I do not take lightly to noobs disrespecting me like that. I KINDLY put in an excerpt to NOT edit my post in which I was giving examples of words that should be allowed and are not truly "cuss" words. You blatently ignored my plea. You will not get away with that sir. I am at the end of my rope with all three of you naive mods. You better shape up and respect members who have been here longer then you (LK has been here longer then all THREE of you combined x 3) You disrespect LK, you disrespect EVERYONE and CF itself. LK has been here almost since David started this forum. You also have NO right to disrespect Matt, the MODERATOR. He is one of the oldest people on CF, and is HEAD MOD. You do not OVERRIDE him nor argue with him, he is IN CHARGE. I will stand up for him. He is a wise MOD and you three are new to the position. Start showing respect, or I will have no choice but to show a LACK of it outside this forum to you. I will not break rules in posting ANYTHING, so as to not give you reason to ban me. All of you better get a clue and some respect, or you will pay for it dearly. ABOVE ALL, respect Matt and LK, they are 30x better people then you will ever be, and have been here almost since David started this forum. You disrespect them, you disrespect CF, and I do not think David would appreciate you guys doing that.. LK and Matt are his best friends, you are just his MODs. Face reality, you are to do your jobs and respect senior members above you. In my honest opinion, you three are NOT friend material, more like arch enemy material.

DarkBlade said:
Case in point! You DO NOT disrespect LK, and you DO answer to LK Wombat, oh you DO! I answer to LK, I have more respect for him then any other. You WILL respect his views and heed his advice or I will punish you outside this forum. UNACCPETABLE.. Do you realize how much LK is loved on CF and CTF and every forum I have ever seen him on? DO YOU? Do you realize that you totally disresepctful to him in that other thread that you locked.

He is right, LK is a cool cat and a very respected person for the hundreds upon hundreds of hours he has put into CF.

DarkBlade said:
You disrespect them, you disrespect CF, and I do not think David would appreciate you guys doing that.. LK and Matt are his best friends, you are just his MODs. Face reality, you are to do your jobs and respect senior members above you. In my honest opinion, you three are NOT friend material, more like arch enemy material.

You guys are very strict and really need to stop it. Although you are in a way good mods as you can catch spam and stop it and ban members when needed. You need to cut down the level of strictness (So not a word?)

LK is the greatest CF member in the history of life, and he really DOESN'T deserve to be disrespected. I mean no one does, but especially not him.

edit: oh and I actually like lurks since he helped me big time on something, but the other two are ok only some of the time IMO, no offense.

winterfreshpwnz said:
LK is the greatest CF member in the history of life, and he really DOESN'T deserve to be disrespected. I mean no one does, but especially not him.

edit: oh and I actually like lurks since he helped me big time on something, but the other two are ok only some of the time IMO, no offense.

My post is not necessarily against them as people, it is against their ways. They may very well be ok guys, but they are acting irrational and unreasonable. Disrespecting LK like that on WOmbat's behalf just PISSED me OFF. LK is one of my best friends and I respect him more then almost any friend I have. He helps me so much with CTF and is going to take his OWN TIME to help me build DarkBlade Computers website (he is going to learn PHP just for that) even while he works on his own CMS, DotOmega. Lk is a person of great wisdom and morals, and he is MY FRIEND. Disrespect him, DEAL with MY WRATH. Speaking of which, I hope you see this Root, but I need your help as well. I am willing to pay you my friend. :D

Yeah I know what you meant, I was talking of their modding ways as well. I mean there was NO reason for wombat to close that thread and just totally disregard LK's opinion like that. It's even more ironic because DAVD LINDON (owner and creator of this forum) MAAADE the thread so why on earth would wombat close it? I also remember a time when you were constantly making those F.E.A.R threads and seti would give u crap about it, but then he went and made like 4 threads on his cats and lightning. Talk about hypocritical. By the way this isn't in any offense you guys, just shape a LITTLE and take a step back, this site is meant to be fun, not prison. :)

I must agree that at times it can seem that your actions are being strict on the members, even if your intentions are better than taken..

I don't know the whole story, but if you really did disrespect him, and you know your wrong, I think you owe him an apology.

Bahawolf said:
I must agree that at times it can seem that your actions are being strict on the members, even if your intentions are better than taken..

I don't know the whole story, but if you really did disrespect him, and you know your wrong, I think you owe him an apology.

Last 5 replies on the last page Bahawolf.

Quite Frankly I do believe he was out of line, and owes LK an apology. MOD's are Supposed to take a MATURE approach to any matter, and there was NOTHING mature about that.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=19025&page=3

AmericanSensei

Bahawolf said:

I agree.. Wombat. I think you owe him an apology, because, frankly, you do answer to him. LK may not have the MOD title, but he has the powers! He just apts to be a part of this community as one of the normal members while still being able to keep things in check since he is not a big headed stuck up snob... Apologize to Lord Kalthorn, Wombat. You owe him respect. Give it to him. I will defend LK's honor until the day I am IP banned from EVERY FORUM for defending him. I will not be happy if you continue disrespecting him.. APOLOGIZE NOW PLEASE.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Can't even imagine what's gonna happen if he doesn't...>_>

EDIT: I am not even giving hints. If you quoted the thing before this, edit your post. NO KNOWLEDGE or HINTS about what I may or may not do in retaliation if I retaliate at all. Wombat... apologize please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom