Woman To Wed Amusement Park Ride

Hmmm...
I bet this will spark a huge debate about same sex marriage.
I am COME ON, if you can marry an amusement park ride but can't marry someone of the same gender, something's wrong.

I agree it shows what a fucked up state the worlds in when a women can "marry" an inanimate object yet 2 people of the same sex cant "marry" each other

I mean come on one of the purposes of marriage is for the representation of sexual and intimate relationships between two people ie in simple terms so that 2 people can share "love" , i fail to see how you can intimatly love a theme park ride and i certainly fail to see how it can love you back . In the case of same sexes though i can see how and why 2 people of the same sexes can use marriage to have their relationship recognised in such a way

^ She has a condition called objectum sexuality. I wouldn't say it's all her fault.

Im not saying its her fault at all ,my main issue with this isnt with her she clearly has this condition and she isnt harming anybody by doing this so good luck to her
What im saying is how can it be as a society that it is legal for a women to marry an inanimate fairgorund ride yet in some places 2 people of the same sex cant marry .

Yeah, or if the ride malfunctions or breaks, permanently. What then? Would she then hold a funeral for it and then "re-marry" or live "widowed" for the rest of her life?

It isn't her fault due to her medical condition, but I do wish someone would help her realize that she would get more.... Enjoyment (in more ways than one).. From a real person.

Each one of the items is a symbol of a part of the human body and a physical sexual experience:
Banisters ( tongue ), the Empire State building ( phallic symbol ), and the Pennsylvania fairground ride 1001 Nacht ( a physical sexual experience ).
There's some deep seated symbolism there.

Back
Top Bottom