Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #41
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Woman RIPS a men's genitals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Guys, if you think I'm picky, [definition, Picky;- fastidious] that's because I am, I live my life trying to be as principled as I can, both in my private life, & online, [definition, Principled; acting in accordance with morality]

Note, I said "trying to be", I don't profess to be pe perfect, nobody is, I've slipped up several times over the years, I'm no saint, & some jobs I've had, it's almost impossible to be so, so I'm afraid you'll have to take me as you find me, if some of you have a problem with that, I'm sorry.
Your morals are radically different than alot of other peoples forums. I don't like the feeling of some right wing religious morals being shoved down members throats here.

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #42
Fully Optimized

What's with all the random post editing.... it's confusing me

Old 01-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #43
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS
Your morals are radically different than alot of other peoples forums. I don't like the feeling of some right wing religious morals being shoved down members throats here.
Definately. Just because your thoughts, beliefs and tolerances are different doesn't mean you can force it upon us.

Brookfield, if you have a problem with my posts, at least have the decency to PM me about it. Even moderators have to follow a certain etiquette.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #44
Golden Master

Quote:
If you mean me, [I hope you don't] I have no religion of any kind, I decided this about a month ago, I sat down & had a long think about my wife's death from cancer, & decided that there can't be a god, she was the most innocent, kind & thoughtful woman I had ever met, so that killed my faith completely.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:30 PM   #45
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK31337
What's with all the random post editing.... it's confusing me
In the staff lounge, root & other mods suggested that I use the edit button more, so now I use it for some, but when I see it won't produce consecutive posts, I use the quote button, so what's the problem now?, please tell me, I did PM you, asking if I was using edit correctly, & should I "sign" it Brookfield, but had no reply, I printed it off, & I am looking at it now.
Oops, mistakes can happen, when I viewed this post, it was next to the one that I had posted a few minutes previously, it was an honest mistake.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:35 PM   #46
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
They still seem to be rather right wing and very simmilar to some of (the bad) religious fundimentals.
I can't understand you, that was cruel, I am still grieving after nine years & it took a lot to to explain that to you, up to then they were private thoughts, & now I'm deeply hurt by these remarks, go away, no more remarks, stupid stupid Chris!

Brookfield

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote