Woman RIPS a men's genitals!

JikuzeN said:
Yeah, that's right!, someone ripped a men's genitals!, digusting, during a night of drinking and partying, a 38 year old women, started a fight, i guess it was only a "friendly" one, during the fight, the women pulled out the classic "genital-clutch-move" - LOL. It wouldn't been "much of a story" if it wasn't for the power of the grab, he needed 50 STICHES TO REPAIR HIS GENITALS, LADYS AND GENTLEMAN!, but his back home.. probaly still holding them :p;).

"50 stitches, one hand, one grab. No weapons. There is a lesson to be learned here, young readers. Something you should take to heart. Women fight 100x dirtier than men, and will not hold back. What they lack in strength they make up for in tactics and ruthlessness. Maximus would rue the day he had to fight a female gladiator." - that is very true haha, "Women fight 100x dirtier than men" talk about dirty :D

"The story ends in typical fashion. Dawson was released from jail on Wednesday, on $50,000 bond, and faced several other charges. In a defiant gesture, the tough lady also allegedly spit on an officer. Remember the lesson, women fight dirty." ... jeez, what a bunch of crazy little people.

Full story at "http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/46723/Woman_Rips_Man_s_Genitals_At_Christmas_Party"
You said "there is a lesson to be learned here young readers" well here's something here that you should read in the CF rules,[see below] the one that begins "You should be aware"

www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

It's not really that explicit, I'm 13 and I dont think its 'obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.'
The rules are specific, as for it not being sexually explicit, how more specific could it be???

Some other members comments weren't very clever either, I expect to get "lighten up Brookie!", but stuffy as it may sound, rules are there to be obeyed, imagine the chaos without them.

Back
Top Bottom