Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Baseband Member
Default Re: Woman accused of attempted murder

heh, do I want to know why you know that?

OS: Win XP PRO SP2 | RAM: 2GB | COOLING: Heatsink and fans, not factory | MOBO: Biostar 6100-m9 | GFX: GeForce 8400GS | SOUND: SB Audigy SE | NET: RTL8201 | CPU: AMD Athlon64X2 3800+ 2.0Ghz (current highest OC at 2.15, its a work in progress, will finish during spare time)
---90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.---
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #32
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy

Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
quote flightsimboy = I would give the lady the death penalty
She's no lady FSB, just another scheming wife, she probably loved him earlier in their marriage, but then she accumulated massive credit card debts, paying off some by getting more & more cards & using them to pay off the others, In Britain it's been estimated that everyone has card debts of somewhere in the region of 13,000, but a lot pay in full every month as I do, so I reckon that the 13,000 is more like 20,000, what's it like in other countries, can anyone quote any figures?, I'm guessing that they are substantially higher than here, [that's not intended as a slur on any country/nation by the way]

Nice response, brook, that makes a lot of sense, and sadly, its probably true.

My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:45 PM   #33
Fully Optimized

Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
heh, do I want to know why you know that?
i have to administer insulin at work. they teach you all about the dangers of it on the courses and when i was talking to my mates dad about it who is a lawyer and a police doctor, just happens to mention that it was THE best way to kill someone

Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote