windows vista 5231 leaked screenshots

mr.monger said:
looks the same as xp.... in fact, i bet someone just used windowsblinds to make xp look like that.

but does it have transparency on the windows?

I personally think it looks nice... but if it doesn't put out like a mac, I'm goign to be switching to macs next year possibly.. mainly for Webdesign, Music/Video editing yeah.... i'll keep my pc running to play games :p

Chris

Thats a skin, I HAVE that skin

Wtf, Who would think thats Windows Vista?

Besides, Who cares about vista anyways All it means is Viruses Infections Spyware Trojans and Adware

It looks alright, but I hope it does come with extra skins.

I love the transparency on the Windows though, and the way it blurs whats underneath them.

Plus, it must look good moving with all the animations etc, and for instance, I'd love to see a window skin that allows colours to move across it, etc, but to still have it transparent.

So yeah, for me to make it worthwhile, it will have to be fully customisable, and if they can do it, even come with a program to change almost everything about it. That would rule!

They also can't forget about 3D backgrounds. All I've seen so far is a picture, and that wouldn't suit me at all. I'm also not talking about just a gif that moves as that slows down the PC. I'm talking about a movie, or maybe a real 3D engine running a walkthrough of a town beneath what your doing, like for instance the Unreal Tournament start up.

Back
Top Bottom