Windows Tools you use!!

Hi! Guys! I really appreciate you hanging in there with me, but I think it's a worthless cause until I can find a W7 ISO file, and I don't think you can any more!!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

You haven't been able to get the ISO from the link on my post #38?
No sir! That link only gives me the down load tool.
Not the W7 ISO file. Try it you'll see will see what you get. You can always uninstall the tool!!

I tried it and it's invalid. I know what's going on, what we have is an OEM versions (comes preinstalled on systems), not retail. It only work with the keys off the retail products.

Bummer. Looks like you'll have to buy a disc or find your copy. I have the OEM disc (for builders, good for one system).

Last edited:
Hi Celery! It's OK, thanks for trying. I'm headed for the sack.
Have a good one my friend. We gave it a go friend. I'll be fine. I have other ways of installing W7.
I appreciate you!!

Hey Celery! Had a good nights rest. Some things are not adding up with my Toshiba lap top that I bought from Staples. I really trust Staples about has far as I can throw them. The Key on the bottom of my lap top does not match the Key that Belarc says I have. The Key on the bottom of my lap top is not valid according to that link you gave me. The Key that Belarc says I have, verifies and down loads the ISO loading tool, but does not give me a ISO file to burn to a flash drive. Here's my thoughts. Put Staples and the Chinese together and there ain't no telling what you'll get.
I've got it covered and I'm not going to worry about it. I thought it would be nice to have a W7 disc, but it didn't work out. We gave it a good shot. Thinking my next PC will be Dell.
PS Up Date! Speccy shows the same Key that Belarc shows. That tells me the one on the bottom of my PC is wrong and Staples can't be trusted. LOL

Last edited:
So this was a new lap top from Staples? Mismatched keys?

Weird.
Yes Sir! That's the way it looks to me. Staples did give me the 5DVD's with W7.
I used them one time and restored back yo factory. I then made a USB flash with back to factory and I'm sure it's good. I booted with it but stopped short of restoring to factory setting. Another weird thing is that seagate dos doesn't recognize my HDD. I haven't a clue why that is??
Where is everyone today?? Really boring here!:D

Back
Top Bottom