windows live

esa193

Fully Optimized
if you have a torrented game can you still use windows live for achievements?
(likes sign in with your xbox live name)

i don't think so. figuring its pirated games....then you wouldn't pass the check...aka not be able to log in.

I may be wrong tho.

I know a guy whose X360 has been flashed to use torrented games. He still uses live, he uses the games exactly like normal. But his machine has been hardware flashed. I wouldn't try it otherwise. Only think e wont do i use pre-release games. For instance he already has GoW2 he plays it all the time but hides his profile so people cant see what game he's playing. Just to avoid trouble.

For 360 games it would work. Windows Live games, no, when you sign in I think it checks the product key. For GoW it does. Then it asks whether or not to sign into live, and I say no. Just signs your profile in for the game to play though.

I know a guy whose X360 has been flashed to use torrented games. He still uses live, he uses the games exactly like normal. But his machine has been hardware flashed. I wouldn't try it otherwise. Only think e wont do i use pre-release games. For instance he already has GoW2 he plays it all the time but hides his profile so people cant see what game he's playing. Just to avoid trouble.

My friend has done the same.. but plays online. He is yet to be banned!

Back
Top Bottom