Windows Error

hehehe i put a picture of an error message as a background to fool my parents on the old computer but i changed the text!!!!

it read:

"Windows has detected an incompetent user! to turn idiot detection mode off please press ok."

and it had the ok button too. glory was that it actually worked on both parents and my sister too!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the other thing like that that we did was to a kid at school who forgot to log off and walked outta class as we came in. we got a screenshot of his desktop then copied and pasted the images of his icons to fill up the blank space. then we made that the back ground and moved all the icons around onto different back ground replications of it... hahaha sux to be him next time he logged on!!!!! never heard what happened to it afterwards though!!!!

Dested said:
That was an awesome day. My teacher was on the floor crying when he saw it. It wasnt nearly as good as

mygod.bmp
though

I already posted the Dev picture in the programming section.

Cute...

It stopped the IE module because it was doing something unexspected.
LIKE a virus might do.
If you try to make a module do something outside the design pararamers it simply doesn't know what to do with it. So instead of trapping the error and continuing, it stops the offending process and show the user, if programed to do so, the error. Microsoft just doesn't seem to have a good handle on the english language yet...
The way some of the simple error messeges are worded will give you a heart attack when it's really just something basic and easy to fix.

But having said that I would like to have been there to see your teacher. I need to see someone else freaking out besides myself from time to time...

LOL
I remember my old IT teacher, he was cr*p, and really camp, he cried all the time, someone sat on a radiator and it fell off the wall, he cried then (oh happy days)
He was the worst IT teacher EVER, he didnt know jack, he actually taught us Microsoft Word OUT OF A BOOK, i was making my own (cmon VB)
I was better than him at computers, I was easily the best in the school yet he still gave me a C- in a report, and another suck-up kid got an A+, and he knows jack

oh my old school, many happy memories, it was the worst school ever, never, ever go to Kingsland Grange, Shrewsbury, England

well im in Oz and ive finnished school... but ill make a note in my book not to go to that school!!!!

sorry, had to do it! :p

Back
Top Bottom