The windows and doors are open.......

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Ahhhhhh....feels so nice to have the windows and doors open right now. It's 64 degrees here in NW Pennsylvania and it's only going to get warmer, right up to 77 degrees or so this weekend.

Spring has sprung!

Yeah, it's supposed to be sunny here until like Sunday night when we're supposed to gat a little rain.

Yeah, it's supposed to be sunny here until like Sunday night when we're supposed to gat a little rain.

dude tommy, i heard on DVE this afternoon, that its going to get near mid 80s on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

i may get to do some horse back riding.... at least i really hope to.

Ahh such a nice time to go about wardriving with the windows down and perhaps hit the beach. :)
Aye hear hear! Had enough of this downpour 48-72 hr straight rain xD. Noticed theres not a cloud in the sky tonight and what seems to be a full moon, didnt take a good look at it so I am guessing.

18 Celsius here in Canada, or 64 Fahrenheit, im loving this weather, step outside and breathe in that beautiful air, i feel alive again and not sleepy

well it's been blowing like a hurricane here - not literally :rolleyes: but also a tad bit gloomy

Back
Top Bottom