Windows?

Good in the fact that it has a decent layout, some decent programs are out for it, and that everything is made for it. Bad, when compared to half of the Linux Distros. I'll admit, some Linux distros have as much use as a pile of mokey turd (Sorceror for example), but others are fantastic compared to Microsofts efforts (Vector, Fedora, SuSE and Red Hat for example).

Hmmm! Interesting - I'd like to try this SuSE just to prove to myself that it isn't as good - but I'm not going to pay for it! So I'll just have to keep saying its not.

Are there any screen shots?

Windows - is the best! How else could they be used by over 90% of the World's Computer using people?

Ace9286 said:
Is windows good?

Basically, i say the same as Rocker, though i have yet to try Linux out for myself, i've only seen afew distro's working, tho Red Hat and Fedora did seem alot better than Windows :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm! Interesting - I'd like to try this SuSE just to prove to myself that it isn't as good - but I'm not going to pay for it! So I'll just have to keep saying its not.

Of course you'd hate it, your ignorant, and one sided - you would use it for 30 seconds and say it was the crappest thing in this world. And since you said "you wouldn't pay for it", I thought I'd put a stop to your excuses, and dig you out a link to download a Live CD Version of SuSE 9.0.

Instead of ripping people off downloading things off Kazaa (as usual) you can use that bandwidth of yours for something that doesn't cost others money, and download the Live CD version for FREE. It's only a 649MB download - I'm sure you'll live, since that is around the size of a small DVD movie.

Bite Me

Have a nice day everyone. :)

- Rocker -

Rocker said:
It's only a 649MB download
Bite Me

Have a nice day everyone. :)

- Rocker -

ONLY............

That would take me ages to get as im only on 56K

I would get it, but i get dc'd every 2 hours (damn freeserve.) I wish my dad would hurry up and get me me 1 MB connection
:D

TheSickness said:
ONLY............

That would take me ages to get as im only on 56K

I would get it, but i get dc'd every 2 hours (damn freeserve.) I wish my dad would hurry up and get me me 1 MB connection
:D

Once I get some more CD rewritables, I could send one through to you if you want - I have a copy of the .iso on my HD. :)

TheSickness said:
You wouldn't mind?

If I did, would I offer? I should be able to get some more CD's sometime during the upcoming week - I'll burn a copy off for you and send it off through the mail. Infact - get hold of me on AIM tomorrow night (tonight if you want to get technical) and gimme the address you want me to send it to : TheCrow5793

:)

Back
Top Bottom