Win my rapidshare account!

dude_se

Proper Legend
well it expires at midnight tonight, so not a lot of time left, but it has 12gb on it. its not much use to me. seems as though its christmas time i might aswell just give it away instead of not using it at all. i suck at thinking of good competition ideas, and theres not much time to be messing around, so the rules are simple. im thinking of a number between 1 and 15 inclusive. the first person to tell me what it is gets the account. seems as though people might already have accounts and stuff this may not work, but lets give it a go :p ONLY 1 POST PER PERSON BTW.
(you'll just have to trust that ive already thought of the number and am not going to change it for anyone).

.... btw if this thread really does get no interest soon then ill just say go wild and guess, as times running out, and theres lots to download out there :p
sadly you guys are not right though :(

edit: oh and ill only post again when the right numbers called. didnt do this to boost my post count, just trying to be nice :)

to speed this up all im saying is that one of you is very close!
... and no its not you :p ^

ok screw it. theres not much time left on it as it is. its between 10 and 15, but tommy boy was wrong. anyone can guess now, as long as its not a double post :)

Back
Top Bottom