That will show!!! Today is the day!!

NeXuS said:
Yeah its a crime but i do think they not should be treated as, but cant the goverment make anyway a plan to make them citizens the ones who work, instead of deporting them or even jailing as they plan to do with some reforms...

Most likely our government is NOT going to deport 12 million people, thats rediculous. We need to just give them guest worker passes and then deal with the border to slow the ammount that come in.

NeXuS said:
I wouldnt unless there disrespecting the flag man, plus there waving not just mexican US to, ive seen some racists, on the news buring Mexican flags now thats disrespecfull and its and insult and i hate those ppl as i know anything of that has been showed on the protests.

I see people burning the American flag all over the world all the time, yet it really makes no difference to me. What does it matter to you if a few idiots burn your flag? So what, it's a little offensive but you live.

NeXuS said:
Well they have to leave the work to the authorities, and yes there are racists groups who have shot illegals and just pump up the number of deaths, plsu there saying to renforce wall that is only gonna cause more deaths, about garbage its true but not all of them, but do you live by the border, and we dont give a crap about trash, its just not so much money is directed to that, and what part of Mex. have you gone?

Yeah, I'm sure somewhere at some time some group has killed illegal immigrants, but the minute men have not, thats all I was saying.

How is reinforcing the wall going to cause more deaths? If you mean people will starve to death outside the walls then oh well, not our problem.

And no, I don't live by the border, I live up in Northern California in the whitest community in California, lol. (it literally is too). Don't let that give you a bad impression though, this place is full of ex-hippies who would probably ask for there to be no borders in the whole wide world if it were up to them :).

I visited La Paz and Los Cabos on the tip of the Baja. La Paz was cool but Los Cabos was just full of a bunch of rich tourists from America, lol, it was as if I wasn't even in Mexico. I didn't care for that too much because when I go to a foreign place I want to experience the culture, not experiecne my own. But yeah, La paz was cool, only there were no cigar shops! grrrrr...

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Yeah, I'm sure somewhere at some time some group has killed illegal immigrants, but the minute men have not, thats all I was saying.

How is reinforcing the wall going to cause more deaths? If you mean people will starve to death outside the walls then oh well, not our problem.
Pushing illegal inmigrants find other dangerouse routes
ÛžTheJewÛž said:
I visited La Paz and Los Cabos on the tip of the Baja. La Paz was cool but Los Cabos was just full of a bunch of rich tourists from America, lol, it was as if I wasn't even in Mexico. I didn't care for that too much because when I go to a foreign place I want to experience the culture, not experiecne my own. But yeah, La paz was cool, only there were no cigar shops! grrrrr...

Yeah La paz is cool, Cabos even better ive been there lots of american tourists hotel staff always speaks to you on english im like errmmm i speak spanish, i live on Tijuana if you know that city its right across the border on San Diego, havent you been on Rosarito??? thats popular place for Americans(usually spring break) i went this past one it was crazy to say at least :D

Germany has a wee bit more then 10 people its has some of the most poeple in europe I believe it has around 80 to 90 million and we have a large immgriantation probelm as well. We have huge probelms with turkey, and muslims your court systems don't deal with a father that killed his daughter because she wore western style clothing do they?

And no my suggestion to stop mexicans corss the border is exterme, but its the only way your going stop it. You either kill them or they'll find a way in. Its stimple as that, and I don't think the world would look to kindly upon america for this.

Out of this mans publishing compaign to get workers he got a FULL 2 KIDS FROM HIGHSCHOOL. There was no 198. He eventually ended up hiring 200 some mexicans from texas to do the work. I'm sorry but thats the truth of the matter, frankly this law only created a larger flood of mexicans into the country. Just like prohibition created a higher use of alchol. Its when you tell people not to do somthing they do it.

My teacher was commenting on this and she said when she was a lil girl a mexican faimly moved into the house next to theirs. They were illegal, today the son is superintdent of the schools, one the daughters is a captain in the air force, and ones still going through college with a IT magament degree they are all now legal of course. Her dad, and mom well they started working field workers, and worked their way up to own several succesful gas stations which after 15 years still servers the community.

America is a country of immgirants illegal or legal, I have to go I could go on but I got school.

Yeah, I know of Tijuana...isn't that place inhabited by a lot of French?

No, I've never been to the Rosarito.

So did you drive all the way down to la paz/lost cabos, fly, or take a boat?

ÛžTheJewÛž said:
Yeah, I know of Tijuana...isn't that place inhabited by a lot of French?

No, I've never been to the Rosarito.

So did you drive all the way down to la paz/lost cabos, fly, or take a boat?
Ummm nope :p, ona flight i was on vacation came from the south of Mexico then flew back up

Nik00117 said:
We have huge probelms with turkey, and muslims your court systems don't deal with a father that killed his daughter because she wore western style clothing do they?

No, we just gave a man a life sentence for helping the 9/11 hijackers blow up the two towers. So, I think we got some problems of our own. Anymore interesting cases you'de like to bring to my attention?

Nik00117 said:
And no my suggestion to stop mexicans corss the border is exterme, but its the only way your going stop it. You either kill them or they'll find a way in. Its stimple as that, and I don't think the world would look to kindly upon america for this.

Well I realize that there is no way to completely stop illegal immigration. My point is...(which I've tried to make many times) is that you can GREATLY REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. You don't have stop it dead in its tracks.

Nik00117 said:
Out of this mans publishing compaign to get workers he got a FULL 2 KIDS FROM HIGHSCHOOL. There was no 198. He eventually ended up hiring 200 some mexicans from texas to do the work. I'm sorry but thats the truth of the matter, frankly this law only created a larger flood of mexicans into the country.

One study doesn't prove anything. When you come to me with a nationwide study done by a non partisaon orginization I'll start listening.

Nik00117 said:
Just like prohibition created a higher use of alchol. Its when you tell people not to do somthing they do it.

That's probably the worst argument you can use and also the most liberal. I guess by your logic then these crimes I'm about to list would go down if the law would just ignored them:

-Murder
-Rape
-Child Molestation
-Robbery
-Terrorism
-Assault
-Drug Trafficing
-...Illegal immigration

Let's all be sensitive to others needs....yes, thats the answer, don't tell people to not do something because then they DO! lol, this works with stupid 14 year old pot-head skaters who like to score weed, but it's a little different when you are talking about a national and even global issue.

Nik00117 said:
My teacher was commenting on this and she said when she was a lil girl a mexican faimly moved into the house next to theirs. They were illegal, today the son is superintdent of the schools, one the daughters is a captain in the air force, and ones still going through college with a IT magament degree they are all now legal of course. Her dad, and mom well they started working field workers, and worked their way up to own several succesful gas stations which after 15 years still servers the community.

Are you trying to make me feel guilty? Well its not working. You know why? I never said that just because you were illegal/legal, hispanic, black, red, orange, mocha, java, cappuccino, or cafe late that you can't be intellgent and make a good name for yourself. Chances are though, (I say chances are because nothing ceases to amaze me in American politics) they would NOT have made it up the chain if they were illegal. That's what I don't understand about these people. They say they do all the shitty work, which a lot of them do, but if they just got legalize they could get promoted and hell, I dont know, even become the CEO of GE!

We have rediculous law in this country that says if you are born here then you're a citizen, thats what happen to those fellows. So in reality, they were just like any other average American...so I don't see what you just proved. Infact, you didn't prove anything.

Nik00117 said:
America is a country of immgirants illegal or legal....

So neutral. Please, don't ever plan on becoming a politician in America. I can see right now what your strategy would be for getting elected.

OK, enough!!

Discussions only from here on in, no flaming, no bad language, I realise this is a very delicate subject, & there are bound to be many conflicting views, but come on, I don't want to, but I will close this thread if members don't calm it!
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom