That will show!!! Today is the day!!

Well, I didn't hear about this until I saw it here a couple days ago when it was first mentioned, honestly.

I didn't go to school today, but that was simply because I was sick.

Some people protest in this with their hearts set on the cause, but a bunch of people are just rejecting work / school to get out of an obligation.

Blood Brother said:
You say "I see" yet you didn't understand it? lol

natej315, it's really not that wierd, it's just more stupid politcal games.
Let me rephrase that.

I can understand it 'generally' but not 'totally'. Get the point? :D

Jordan Pardy said:
Let me rephrase that.

I can understand it 'generally' but not 'totally'. Get the point? :D

I do now :)

and Bahawolf, you are correct, a lot of people are "protesting" just to get out of work/school. They should've held it on a weekend, therefore showing the true number of people.

Well, the USA tried to do the illegal some good and put up the amnesty program, good but look how many more people now try to sneak it. The program was good, but it just made more mexicans want to sneak into the usa. They really need to stop!

145131xq.jpg

Blood Brother said:
I do now :)

and Bahawolf, you are correct, a lot of people are "protesting" just to get out of work/school. They should've held it on a weekend, therefore showing the true number of people.
Okay, that's good. Now that you understand and all. :p

NeXuS said:
Yeah im so happy for this day as you can see today is the day were no mexicans cross to US to spend, Illegal workers stop working all the ppl
are joining together to show there is a great dependency on Latin workforce
on the US as you can see on the picture i posted its the border crossing
were i cross there when i go to San Diego is completely desolated it should be completly packed with cars, LA, malls all over California are closed, now i wanna
know how the goberment reacts to that. Freeways are empty.

linea.jpg
i live in an area where there is a heavy hispanic population, and i talked to a bunch of them today and they were not protesting, in fact there were no protests in my city...

I noticed a tremendous difference here in southern california!!!!!! I commute everyday to school and work like an hour each way. Wow, what a difference in traffic. Freeways are at full speed and on the 215 Northbound freeway, it's always congested. Today, I went full speed for the first time EVER!!!!!!! I was the first in line at Starbucks, no line at the McDonald's drive through, and even the busiest streets are so free!!!!!!!

Lol. Usually, Starbucks is filled with people. At least the one I go to. Today, it was pretty bare. I actually found a seat to sit on. One of the rare moments. It was very quiet too, which felt kind of wierd.

Starbucks has always been losing money. They owe so much money, it's not even funny. I predict they will go bankrupt in the next 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom