This will make you cringe..

Dude, that's where my dad works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They use to be K-Tech, but now it's Blend-Tech. It's a Utah based company and that's where he lives. I'm all the way out here in California.

HA, good, people need to realize that even an everyday household can batter the thing to pieces.. it's not the king at all.

Dude, that's where my dad works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They use to be K-Tech, but now it's Blend-Tech. It's a Utah based company and that's where he lives. I'm all the way out here in California.

I thought it was Blendtec.

Well anyways, mind sending a free blender? :p

It is Blendtec. I thought it was the other way. They changed their name a few years ago because no one knew what K-Tech was. They always maintain their reputation for high quality commercial blenders though. My dad told me that everyone got a raise recently because of their boost in sales. Blendtec have contracts with Starbucks, Juice It Up, Jamaba Juice, just to name a few. No one has ever heard of Blendtec regardless of that. That's the strange part. Because I'm also into marketing so I told my dad to talk to the CEO (my dad's a supervisor there) about what he is doing right.

The guy told my dad and he told me that it's not all about the marketing. If you believe in your product and make it the best you can, making the most reliable machine ever created with the best engineering (that's why they're so expensive too if you ever look at their catalogs), people will automatically want your business. From that point on, it's reputation by word of mouth. Next thing you know, media gets involved because of that. Now, K-tech pushed it a step further by really getting into the marketing aspects by changing from it's original name of K-Tech to Blendtec :p. I thought it was Blend-Tech. It's all about identity now because they already have competitive advantage: reliability, strength.

You can't blend an e6600, because then you would be a f$#&$*& moron.

{Edit} Watch the language please.

Oh, it is just a statement. I am just expressing the feeling that this is a great idea, and the clips are good.

Back
Top Bottom