will justice be served

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
you know, im kind of enjoying this.
gives me something to do at night when i cant sleep.

Yeah me too. I found it humorous how he thought an image was going to lag the server, then of coarse he decides to just post text instead.. which so far has been less text than what was involved with posting the images...

Never before have I seen a troll fail so hard.

aww, now it makes me look like i posted a pointless thread... haha
oh well. :p
its pretty fast how it all disappeared.

He had been posting since around 12 AM my time.. it's 1:40 now.. you know what that means? He spent an hour and a half spamming this place up, just to have lownsey delete it all in a couple minutes..

The idea of a troll is to make the moderator do more work than the troll.. but as you can see... FAIL.

Bob stumbled upon my AIM name. He asked me to give the forum a message. He says he is sorry for what he did he puts it down to an overdose of masturbation. He is trying to stop but he just can't resist his anime pron.

wonder if an hour and a half of spamming was worth it to have it cleaned up in 2 minutes

Back in 2005-2006, I was a moderator of a lobby-based doom engine program called Doom Connector. When you get banned, a registry entry was made to prevent you from logging in again, even if you uninstalled and reinstalled the program, changed your ip, or made a new account.

So what did some people do? Format their hard drive and reinstall windows. There were a few guys who would do this and sign on again just about every week and try to troll.. just to get banned within seconds.

That's pretty sad indeed.

All Bob could say on Aim was I had a G/F..I had a G/F

weird little fella

Heh, yeah right.

If I had to pick between screwing my girlfriend or wasting 2 hours with pointless spamming, I'd go get laid.

Back
Top Bottom