wii or ps3

I may have to give that a look up too. Worth it in the end, because games can have a positive effect on you.

im deff picking it up
btw i still need god of war and shadow of w/e for ps2
stop holding out someone has it!!!

I would pick up Okami for PS2, but it's one of those bloody blue bottomed discs, and my PS2 won't play that.

Okami is such a good game. One of the most underrated games I've ever played.

It's just like Psychonauts for the original Xbox. A very, very good game that no one knew about and no one cared about. Shame.

Psychonauts is also on Gamecube, PS2, PC (through steam), and it's available for download on xbox live now.

It's a mere $20 on steam, which is pretty good if you ask me (that and unlike most ports, Psychonauts has a good control scheme for mouse and keyboard, along with plenty of PC options, so it's not like Resident evil4 or devil may cry 3.

Sets the standard for console to PC ports IMO.

ok well im 16 and i say PS3 FTW!!
its funny how we argue over this cuz the PS3 is so far supperior over the Wii. the wii is like a party/childish system. the PS3 is for the real gamer. its a great enterntainment system, people just buy it for Bluray, bluray it what PS3's got goin for em

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/682541/EA_Predicts_2008_The_Year_Of_PS3.html

ok dude we just had a hole argument and a agreed at the end that all the consoles are great its just witch one fits you and you just completely ruined it with that comment

Yeah, we choose the consoles we like based on our personality traits. Some match us more than others. End of discussion

If you want something different, and fun, the Wii is a lovely console to have in your persession.

Dude, this argument will never end. It may be settled between us, but as new members join they will post the same debate. It would be interesting to sticky this lol. Then people can just read it and not argue over it.

i say we make a sticky called console wars
so we dont have to see more argument posts
but that does not mean threads about individual games can not be made

I guess I've always been more of a Sony trait. I've probably played my PS1 and PS2 more than any other consoles.
Rare have I ever lost track of time on another console.

I was playing metal gear solid 3 last night, and before I knew it, I had tacked on about 6 hours of play time, and it was 5 am in the morning.
I've had that happen with quite a few other games on the ps2.

The only game on the cube I ever lost track of time with was playing the ocarina of time port.
And as for my xbox, well, if I didn't mod it, I probably would have pawned it a long time ago.

Somehow I'm not worried at all about the PS3, I'm just pretty confident it will have plenty of decent games soon.

yea our personalitys fit diff consoles, but we can all agree the ps3 is the better console (j/k :p .. i think)

Back
Top Bottom