wii or ps3

hey ive stated arguments i dont believe i sound like a 12 year old =P
at neo the 360 any way you put it still has way more 360 only titles then the ps3 also almost every game that goes multiplat forum ps3/360 is programed on the 360 and ported over
not to say that resistance and metal gear arnt great games
but that line up i do not think can compete with halo series
gears of war
mass effect and the tuns of other 360 only games (if its on pc it still counts)

"I guess Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty 4, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, NHL 08, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Lego Star Wars, Motorstorm, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many more not to mention upcoming games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Resistance 2, Littlebigplanet etc. etc. aren't good games?"
6 of those games you just named are on 360 or wii
and were programed for 360 and ported over
There's this thing. It's amazing. It's called a quote tag. It separates the post of the person you are quoting from your own. Maybe you should try it some time. Improving your spelling, punctuation and grammar would help strengthen your arguments too.

Who cares if six of those games are also on the XBOX 360? They are on the PS3, so that means there are games for PS3, and they aren't all ports from the 360 version. While we're talking about that, who cares if they are ports or not? Who cares what console got the game first? Being a port doesn't necessarily mean a game is subpar to the original version. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is stable, fast-loading and I've had no problems with it and it's a port. The only port with dominant problems (according to the critics) is The Orange Box and I've spoken to many people that say those so-called disadvantages of the PS3 version aren't even as bad as the gaming review sites make them out to be. Each console has exclusive games that the other doesn't have but I just happen to like the PS3 exclusives over the 360 ones. I mean come on - shooters aren't everything. Mass Effect is being released on the PC and I bet eventually Halo 3 and other exclusives will be ported to the PC too.

Don't even get me started on reliability. I had a 360 and several of my friends have one and mine especially was really loud, got really hot, didn't function correctly all the time and if I didn't sell it, it would probably have the red ring of death by now... and I know several other people that got the RROD. My PS3, on the other hand, is relatively quiet, doesn't put out too much heat and can be played for hours (with good ventilation, of course) without causing any problems. My Wii is 100% stable too. I'm not saying every 360 has this problem and Microsoft is improving the reliability with the new 65nm falcon chips and all but failure rates are still higher than those of the other two next-gen consoles and when you get a refurbished model back, there's no guarantee it will be another newer falcon console.

The tone of your posts do make you seem like a hater (or fanboy). I respect your opinion and everything but the whole PS3 bashing gets annoying. Halo is completely overrated too. I have the first two games for PC and I didn't really like them at all but that's just my opinion.

Im 20. I have a PS3. Much prefer the Wii, but I love the 360 more, no comparison

first off neon were talking about the systems not my spelling so do attack me on something completely irrelevant
second off it matters what games are ported to the ps3 is be hind my whole argument! the fact that the 360 has every game the ps3 has plus a million exclusives the ps3 doesn't have is the main argument
from a gaming stand point (not what movies it can play or all the other extra crap) but from a pure gaming stand point the 360 offerers a more valuable gaming experience then a ps3
not to say the the ps3 is complete crap but my argument is that the 360 offeres more value in terms of games offered to the consumer
now couple that with a wii witch has all the games no other system will ever have being a nintendo system with nintendo only games
i just dont see why a ps3 would be needed
when 360 offerers all the games it would have plus more
the 360 also offerers a better online community
then the wii picks up where both the 360 and ps3 fail
in the new innovative gaming movement
and also allows you to relive all your old favorite games via the virtual console

Esa, dawg,

The PS3 may not be the gaming powerhouse, YET. With its cores and graphical capabilities its only a matter of time before it becomes top dawg. Also, if you think the wii is the only one with motion capture you're wrong. The ps3 has too, it's just not as "good" for a lack of better term. Because the Wii is based off motion capture, off course its going to be better at it. As far as the nintendo exclusives they are getting "dumb". I'm tired of all the mario crap they keep coming out with. It's not as good as the classic Super Mario or Mario Kart. Also they 360 may be slightly better now, but its only a matter of time like I said earlier before the game makers start to take full advantages of the ps3 thus enlarging the technical gap between them and creating more exclusives.

But again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

first off neon were talking about the systems not my spelling so do attack me on something completely irrelevant
Mmmkay.
second off it matters what games are ported to the ps3 is be hind my whole argument! the fact that the 360 has every game the ps3 has plus a million exclusives the ps3 doesn't have is the main argument
Really? I guess Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, etc. etc. etc. aren't exclusives? The 360 doesn't have every game the PS3 has plus a million exclusives. The 360 does sound more appealing to me now, though. I didn't know it had a million exclusive games! Wow! That's a lot. If only the PS3 had a million exclusive games.
from a gaming stand point (not what movies it can play or all the other extra crap) but from a pure gaming stand point the 360 offerers a more valuable gaming experience then a ps3
That's your opinion. I beg to differ.
not to say the the ps3 is complete crap
You've pretty much implied that the PS3 sucks throughout this thread.
but my argument is that the 360 offeres more value in terms of games offered to the consumer
Once again, your opinion and I beg to differ. It's only $50 cheaper than the PS3 (premium 20GB vs. 40GB) and the PS3 includes things such as wireless and free online play, both of which the 360 doesn't have.
now couple that with a wii witch has all the games no other system will ever have being a nintendo system with nintendo only games
Why not couple the PS3 with a Wii to experience all the games that no other system will ever have?
i just dont see why a ps3 would be needed
I don't think any console is "needed".
when 360 offerers all the games it would have plus more
Once again, all the games the PS3 has? I didn't know Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid and many others were on the 360.
the 360 also offerers a better online community
That's arguable. XBOX Live is more developed than the PS Network but it costs $50 a year and PSN is improving quickly.
then the wii picks up where both the 360 and ps3 fail
in the new innovative gaming movement
I agree with that.
and also allows you to relive all your old favorite games via the virtual console
So does the PS3 and the XBOX 360. You can download original PSX/PS1 games on the PlayStation Store and there are XBOX Originals and XBOX Live Arcade games on XBOX Live.

JogaBonito1502, the PS3 doesn't have any motion capturing at all. Not in the way the Wii does. The PS3 just senses movement through the controller. It cannot sense movement like the remote can on the Wii.

Little Big Planet, and Metal Gear Solid isn't out yet, but yeah, those will add a lot.
The exclusives at the moment arent really anything to shout about.

JogaBonito1502, the PS3 doesn't have any motion capturing at all. Not in the way the Wii does. The PS3 just senses movement through the controller. It cannot sense movement like the remote can on the Wii.

Little Big Planet, and Metal Gear Solid isn't out yet, but yeah, those will add a lot.
Uncharted, in my opinion, is one of the best games released on any system in a long time now. The graphics are crisp and beautiful and game play is excellent.

Ratchet and Clank is full of humor, it's original, it's creative and it's just downright fun. I've enjoyed every game in the series since it's debut back on the PS2.

Resistance: Fall of Man is a great shooter and it's sequel will be even better.

I forgot to mention Gran Turismo 5 before. The prologue is already out (in Japan and coming stateside very soon).

I found this list of expected (and current) PS3 exclusives.

-Afrika (Confirmed)
-Angel Rings (Published by Sony)
-Eight days (SCE)
-EyeDentify (Published by Sony)
-Fifth Phantom Saga (Confirmation)
-Final Fantasy XIII (Confirmed)
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Confirmed)
-Folks Soul
-Formula One (Published by Sony)
-Full Auto 2: Battlelines (Confirmation)
-Genji: Days of the Blade (Confirmation)
-God of War 3
-Gradius (Confirmation)
-Grand Turismo 5 (Published by Sony)
-Grand Turismo HD (Published by Sony)
-Gretzky NHL (Published by Sony)
-Heavenly Sword (Published by Sony)
-Hot Shots Golf 5 (Published by Sony)
-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Published by Sony)
-Killzone 3 (SCE)
-Lair (Confirmation)
-Little Big Planet
-Metal Gear Solid 4 (Confirmation)
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Confirmed)
-Monster Hunter 3 (Confirmation)
-Motor Storm (Published by Sony)
-My Singstar (Published by Sony)
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Ni-Oh (Information)
-Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Published by Sony)
-Redwood Falls (Information)
-Resistance: Fall of Man (Confirmation)
-Resistance: Rise of Man
-Ridge Racer 7 (Confirmation)
-Shin Megami Tensei (Confirmation)
-Tekken 6 (Confirmed)
-The Eye of Judgment (SCE)
-The Getaway (SCE)
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune(SCE)
-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (SCE)
-WarDevil Enigma (Confirmation)
-Warhawk (Published by Sony)
-White Knight Story
-Wipeout (Confirmation)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=20553

Kage, that's what I meant by it's not as "good" as the Wii. I just couldn't put it into words correctly.

@joga
power isnt all my friend
psp is more powerful then the ds and the ds is one of the worlds fastest selling consoles
the ps2 was weaker then the xbox and gamecube it still killed both of them
ps1 out sold 64 and 64 was more powerfull

@ neon
Once again, all the games the PS3 has? I didn't know Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Solid and many others were on the 360.
thats 4 exclusives
360 list

Alan Wake
Banjo-Kazooie
Blue Dragon
Crackdown
Fable 2
Forza Motorsport 2
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Gears of War
Halo 3
Halo Wars