Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-26-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
Fully Optimized
Default Wii problems

I would like to know if anyone else is as mad as I am about these jerks that have created the website Wii have a problem :
This site is completly downing the Nintendo Wii , Reports for CNN, and other News Stations are discrediting the Wii saying That it is a risk (by hitting others with remote) and When someone explains what the problem is ( there swinging entirely to hard)
they shake him/her of like they are stupid and discredit the person.
Does anyone else feel as strongly as I do?

ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #2
Golden Master
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990
Default Re: Wii problems

Umm no.. there are plenty of critic sites out there, for everything.. dont let it get you down..

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:56 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

yes but I have seen this on the news probably 5-6 times this last week and I would be ok if it was once or twice but I think it is getting out of hand.
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:26 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Just shows how pathetic the news is. I mean come on, who's stupid enough to hit someone with a WII REMOTE of all things? I mean if you're that into the game that your wii remote goes flying, maybe wii gaming isn't for you. Besides, the wii seems to be selling pretty well so I don't think people are paying much attention to the news. I think people are sick of it between the whole Trump vs. Rosie thing and the nintendo wii thing people are sick of hearing the same stuff over and over again. I know I am!
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
Golden Master

I've successfully owned a Wii for one whole day and a half, and it's safe to say that I am experience no problems of any kind. The most common problem I hear is also the remote control. Apparently, it flies off when you get too into the game and hits something or somebody causing damage to them.
*Fact: Microsoft Window's Blue Screen of Death vs Computerforums.org's White Screen of Death. Which is worse?
ISOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
In Runtime

Moral of the story: People are dumb.

Although one of my best friends got smacked in the head with the controller because his brother was playing the baseball game.
Eagles may soar, but Weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Words of Wisdom:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
You really have no idea what you're talking about, don't you?
dorfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:56 PM   #7
Baseband Member

Well, freedom of speech goes a long way. But like voltaire said, " I may not agree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it." It is really stupid though. For starters, play the game at a safe distance and make sure your not too close to furniture or even people. Secondly, make sure you strap the strap well and don't swing the controller too hard. I heard the straps are defective ... that is a problem ... go out and get a replacement one (Which are free by the way). nuff said.

Business. Project. Lifestyle
- Estrella Enterprise -
EEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote