wii major shipping

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
does anyone of you guys know when wii is getting majorly released? My friend told me that it was gonna come out alot in the end of january, and the begginning of february. Im so hooked on it. Especially the boxing. If any of you know, please post :D

Peter Lachowicz said:
does anyone of you guys know when wii is getting majorly released? My friend told me that it was gonna come out alot in the end of january, and the begginning of february. Im so hooked on it. Especially the boxing. If any of you know, please post :D

Our Circuit City told us they wouldn't be getting any until early March or so. I really don't know when they are supposed to be released where anyone can get their hands on one. I got tired of looking up stuff and waiting, so I just ordered one off eBay. I actually managed to get a decent deal. Now let's just hope it actually arrives. :D It should; the guy has +5900 positive feedback, 99.8%, and is a "Power Seller."

yeah borat hit the nail on the head. i dont know where you other guys live, maybe some crappy 3rd world country or something? but the wii has been in stores around here for a while now. there are many of them in stock too, because the hype is over....

the wii is old news around here.

lol me and peter live in canada. in the same city too, so peter, stop telling ppl that wii is not mass produced yet....

Haven't seen them ever here in AL. Although there are like 24 coming in tomorrow, my friend and I are going early in the morning to get a "ticket" or whatever.

Nobody around here has them. They did when they first came out but since xmas, nobody has gotten a shipment since like December.

Yeah, no one here in Dothan Alabama has gotten them for a long while. All the stores are sold out, and have been sold out for over a month. I realize they've been released if that's what you're all saying, but around here, it's impossible to get your hands on one without waiting in line for many, many hours.

yeah, i live in a yuppy town, bunch of rich people and such, and i haven't seen any wiis since they first came out..best buy, wal-mart, target.. they haven't had any.

Back
Top Bottom