wii games

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
i just got a wii, cuz my xbox 360 broke and i returned it to microsoft to git it repaired. So it is my birfthday soon so i got a wii. On the first day i wanted to get it it was in stock:D so i was thinking what game i should get for it. I have wii sports, and i hate zelda and dont want that warioware game. i was thinking of buying paper mario, but im not sure. any advice?

IF you enjoy Wii sports and have others to play with, then get Wii Play, it even comes with Wii mote.
Godfather is fun/good also.
I don't have paper mario but have heard good things about it.

But to be honest Zelda TP is the best game out for it right now.

One more thing, I have heard Trauma Center is good also, might be worth a rent

Man, I don't want to get one now but I always check to see if they have one at the store when I go and I have yet to see one in stock. I see plents of Xbox's and PS3's though.

I think COD2 is supposed to be pretty cool.

I've heard good things about the wii but don't see why everyone likes it so much :confused: I suppose you have to play it

I've played CoD3 on the Wii, and I agree, it sucks.

The best game(s) is definitely Wii Sports. Besides that, I never really liked any of the games. Sports games could be cool though.

RE Umbrella chronicles and 4 remake!!!!! When that comes out It will be amazing worth a try.Elebits! and finally another good look into is Super Smash Brothers Brawl which is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom