wierd money problem

i have a 500gb drive, and the laptop has 320gb lol. thats nearly 1tb alone. not to mention my desktop + other crap :p

ive emailed dell. ill see what happens. £600 richer would be great :D
if it isnt dell wtf could it be?

You should buy a 360 and a PS3, then you can flame either console as much as you want.

However, I think that it is the bank's fault.

Call the bank to see if it has been refunded because it might take a while for your online statement to update

seeing that you are from the U.K , i was going to say that it must be your tax rebate check from the government.

Call the bank to see if it has been refunded because it might take a while for your online statement to update
shouldnt be. i have reason to believe this happened days ago, and as i said doesnt even show up on the cashpoint.
oh i just remembered, my statement used to include me paying for my laptop (didnt show up on the statement but my balance was £600 less).
it still hasnt come up on my statement, nor has a refund

u1w6q.jpg

edit: holy f**k. 23rd of june. thats in the future!! :confused:

I wish I had money problems like yours.
;) haha
your getting a free laptop. stop moaning :p

edit: aww im not £600 richer :(

Thank you for contacting Dell online customer service. I have checked on the progress of your Dell order [order number 22500673] – and it's in Production. There are no queries related to payment details on your order as the order is released into production and Dell will charge the customers only once the order is shipped till then the amount will only be blocked on the card, right now the order is completely ok. In case the finance department need any further details on the payment at any stage they will contact you. You should expect delivery of your system on (or before) 04 Jul 2008.

... oh and wtf. they said it would be here 25th june at the latest, now shes saying july!

Back
Top Bottom