Why would you vote for mccain?

It;s funny how you think I hate Muslims.. And why I don't like Obama loool
Because thats just like totally reason why I believe in republican ways...

It;s funny how you think I hate Muslims.. And why I don't like Obama loool
Because thats just like totally reason why I believe in republican ways...

It's not that you hate Muslims, it's more like you can't seem to grasp the fact that despite someone being brought up in a certain religion, it is possible for them to believe in an other.

If you're going to bash Obama on that, then you really have better things to do than vote.

Well I'm sorry for posting that. please forgive me then. I know that was stupid for me to post that and I really didn't think everyone was going to take that so seriously.
Like I said I'm pretty bias about Mccain since I've also been on the republican side.

Frankly speaking, I think that McCain is intellectually gifted person, he knows what he is saying and I hope he will prove it.

Obama is using 6 grade politics.

"Oh yes, I'll change america, and steer us clear."

What I mean to say, if you remember back in middle school, when you would elect a school president, they would say something like "I will make sure we get a recess back, limit homework, and make gym class longer." or something like just to get voted, and it happened all the time.

Just because Obama is talking the good talk, do you actually think he is going to get us out of Iraq? Do you really think that he is going to steer the ecomony clear?

He has been a senator for 2 years, and how has he changed Illinois? oh..not at all?

Also, as far as the Dems go, they have a lower approval raiting, than the Republicans ever did, because they have done OH SO MUCH in the senate..

I'm voting for Mccain.

Obama has no experience, and will not change America, taxes will increase, and he will go "talk" to the terrorist to make a "treaty" with them.

That and Obama Hates babies. The Born Alive Child Protection Act: Obama voted against it. http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000007034.cfm

Also, Biden hates the internet. He wants to spend over a billion dollars, watching P2P sites, and other online watching stuff. It was on G4 so excuse the lack of an artical..

Do you really want the Biden, to use that money to watch the internet? In this finicial crisis, or is the more important stuff to do?

Frankly speaking, I think that McCain is intellectually gifted person, he knows what he is saying and I hope he will prove it.

and obamma isnt intellectually gifted ?, in fact in terms of intelect i think obamma is the more intellectual one out of both of them

I think this is probably the only election where I can honestly say that I wish Ralph Nader would win the election. :p Green Party FTW!

Obama has no experience

I lol'ed hard at this one. There are only 41 people who can say the have the experience to be President. I took the liberty to exclude Nixon and Bush 2 :rolleyes:. But, seriously...experience is an irrelevant fact. Nobody is going to have the experience to be a President unless they have been a President. I also think Obama has far better judgment; he has greater intellect than McCain. Considering that McCain went for the military while Obama battled to Columbia and Harvard tells you much about their ambitions. Obama tax cuts are actually realistic. They're something you will be able to do, unlike McCain's. McCain is going to give so much tax cuts that the country won't be able to afford to pay for the infrastructure. Additionally, the war in Iraq: McCain wants to win it. I got news for him though, Iraq has no nuclear power and it was a mistake to go in. The longer the US stays the bigger the shit is going to get. The situation in Iraq is one that cannot be won. The country does not have the infrastructure to support itself, therefore American troops can never leave it if the US wants to win the war. As soon as they leave others will come in. The best answer to this problem is for the UN to post troops up there. I think the responsibility falls to the rest of the world. The war in terrorism needs to be focused on Afghanistan and Pakistan. I agree with Obama in which you need to meet without pre-conditions. This will show your "enemies" that you're willing to put aside some differences to get things done. Also Obama has said that if Pakistan refuses to cooperate after a given number of attempts, he will ignore their warning and attack them. I completely agree with this view. I mean, honestly...if Pakistan is half of the heart of the problem, then you need to get to it. If you've tried everything and you're left with no choice it's not your fault. I like to consider myself liberal, but I will always vote, figuratively, for the one who is more pragmatic.

I lol'ed hard at this one. There are only 41 people who can say the have the experience to be President. I took the liberty to exclude Nixon and Bush 2 :rolleyes:. But, seriously...experience is an irrelevant fact. Nobody is going to have the experience to be a President unless they have been a President. I also think Obama has far better judgment; he has greater intellect than McCain. Considering that McCain went for the military while Obama battled to Columbia and Harvard tells you much about their ambitions. Obama tax cuts are actually realistic. They're something you will be able to do, unlike McCain's. McCain is going to give so much tax cuts that the country won't be able to afford to pay for the infrastructure. Additionally, the war in Iraq: McCain wants to win it. I got news for him though, Iraq has no nuclear power and it was a mistake to go in. The longer the US stays the bigger the shit is going to get. The situation in Iraq is one that cannot be won. The country does not have the infrastructure to support itself, therefore American troops can never leave it if the US wants to win the war. As soon as they leave others will come in. The best answer to this problem is for the UN to post troops up there. I think the responsibility falls to the rest of the world. The war in terrorism needs to be focused on Afghanistan and Pakistan. I agree with Obama in which you need to meet without pre-conditions. This will show your "enemies" that you're willing to put aside some differences to get things done. Also Obama has said that if Pakistan refuses to cooperate after a given number of attempts, he will ignore their warning and attack them. I completely agree with this view. I mean, honestly...if Pakistan is half of the heart of the problem, then you need to get to it. If you've tried everything and you're left with no choice it's not your fault. I like to consider myself liberal, but I will always vote, figuratively, for the one who is more pragmatic.

- Experience IS important. By your logic (with experience being an 'irrelevant fact') one might say that I could be just as qualified to be president as anyone else...yeah, I'm sure if I ran and argued that some Alabama hayseed like myself who doesn't have a lick of experience in politics other than being a poll worker doesn't need any other experience to run a country because no one else who held the office had experience as president. I'm would get alot of votes:rolleyes:

I can't understand why people try and show Obama as having so much experience when in reality he has hardly any in the way of serious politics. Wow, you led the greatest voter registration..that's really an honorable thing, but what does that have to do with becomming president? not much. To me, it's like if I was chilling with Michael Phelps and I claimed that I was also as expert in swimming because I swam at a beach one summer, it's just not the same.

- And if anything (to me anyway), McCain's service is a damn sight more of an honorable 'ambition' than Obama's, jeez seems to me that loving one's country enough to put aside your own life/career to serve is a little more of a sacrifice than going to an Ivy Leauge school.

- As to Obama's tax plan, to me when you excessivly tax the rich...it trickels down, because they have money for a reason...they're smart with it, otherwise they wouldn't have it. They are the ones who create large amounts of jobs and when they can't make as much money they will take it to a place they can.

To me, Obama is an amazing show person. He's very charasmatic and knows the things to say and how to say them, but IMO he just says the things people really want to hear. All the problems he seems to have a magical solution for are things that will take time and the results will not be immediate (which, in this day and age of our fast paced lives of instant gratifacation, if a problem isn't solved in days or weeks the solution isn't working) and at the end of the day it just seems like he lacks substance and the right answers to our problems.

Just my opinion though;)

Back
Top Bottom