Why would you vote for mccain?

There are some in the KKK that aren't really racist believe it or not.... Well as in they don't hate anyone just because they are black or whatever.

i find that very hard to believe tbh
i mean this secretive terrorist organization that is renowned for promoting white supremacy why else would you join unless you agreed with all of that i mean people might say im in the KKK but im not racist but that is BS imo you cant be a member of the KKK and not be racist

so why the hell are they in the KKK?

There are some in the KKK that aren't really racist believe it or not.... Well as in they don't hate anyone just because they are black or whatever.

isn't that the point of the kkk though? wtf are they in there for then? the parties?

i find that very hard to believe tbh
i mean this secretive terrorist organization that is renowned for promoting white supremacy why else would you join unless you agreed with all of that i mean people might say im in the KKK but im not racist but that is BS imo you cant be a member of the KKK and not be racist

The KKK now, isn't always necessarily what the KKK was founded as. The KKK actually has a very long history, it began shortly after the civil war. It was founded by Southerners still loyal to CSA and began as a group who through the anonymity of their costumes acted as a home guard of sorts, to flex the muscle of what they thought as the last fighting unit of Southerners against the North. The KKK took strong positions against drinking alcohol, spousal abuse against women and men who didn't provide for their family's. They also committed clandestine raids against the Northern Armies occupying the South at the time. However, at that time the Klan was fractured into many groups which were very loosely organized. Some took more pronounced stands against the recently freed blacks and commitied hate crimes against blacks. From shortly after it's foundation though the Klan began a downward spiral into becomming the largly racist, white supremecy group it is now.

However, the man I know who is in the KKK get's along well with black people, he isn't none to fond of young blacks and the gangster/thug lifestyle and the things it embraces though. He has stronger views on States Rights than most and most of the time he isn't very fond of the federal government. But I don't really think of him as racist.

Back
Top Bottom