why is there viruses and spywares?

lhuser said:
why did people stupid enough created viruses and spywares

Because people that got beat up in high school and have no friends say hell perfect way to get back at people. But some of them are just assholes with too much free time living in their parent basements.

And for spyware, is just garbage.

i think viruses were first written by programmers to show off.
so they could say well i've wrote the perfect code to hide itself and completely defunct the os.
i think its kind of evolved into things like credit card theft and worms etc etc.

as for spyware - i think it started off with companies trying to improve internet/computing experience but its gone well beyond that now.

:D

Because they can....Spyware is used to lure suckers into buying fake stuff etc...

kill all the people who invented these crap loads of garbage.

Let's be nazis and go against the viruses and spywares

lol, I made a "theoretical" virus on VB, it doesnt work though :( but I never intend to distribute it

Deleted

it is designed to delete the explorer file, but it doesnt work, because it is protected, cannot be deleted that easily.....but I WILL NEVER USE IT, cos it doesnt work and i just did it cos I was bored.
Generally, they're losers though, some guys at school send viruses to each other, trying to make them better and better, but they're losers and really need a life

Please dont ban me

Edit: No I will not ban you, just dont post stuff like that again and you will be fine.

I don't know any coding but even I could code that, Doesn't seem that hard and technically it's not really a virus.

I mean in thought you are basically taking away the taskbar and Icons temporarily until they go into task manager and go to run and type "explorer.exe" and then it's back again.

They won't ban you for that :p and even if you thought they could, why would you post it?

Frankly Spyware and Viruses and Adware and Malware were all very hard to protect your computer from but now it's just, too easy.

Hacking and viruses are made just so people can prove to other people and themselves that they can. They are the ones terrorized in school so they want to feel what it is like on the other side of the boat. Maybe for self pleasure or maybe because they are interested on why people do it. Then it just becomes addicting I guess.

Nice try Techy Geek....

Back
Top Bottom