Why so many stickies?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Seriously, There are 6 of them up there and it looks weird that way. It's bad enough in the other forums having to scroll down because of subforums but we have to deal with the stickies in social too.

"Word Association" is a game, Why is a game stickied? If people wanna keep playing they'll post in it and it'll stay on front page. But shouldn't be stickied.

"Distributed Computers, CF Teams" has been up there forever, Whoever's going to join has joined already.

"Members Pictures" Could or could not need to be up there

"Reputation Points" Only has 20 posts in it lol, All the other threads about it had more, Everyone knows about it now.

"Forum Rules" Can Stay, I'd say put a link to the rules somewhere on the main page though.

And "The Archive of funny Pictures" is just another thread.

I'm not the only one that thinks this either, we were talking about this in IM.

No im not lazy. Don't get smart with me, I said It doesn't look good, Or did you miss that part? (you know, the whole point of the thread)

Paradox said:
No im not lazy. Don't get smart with me, I said It doesn't look good, Or did you miss that part? (you know, the whole point of the thread)
Trust me every forum you see, especially Invision Boards, have some sort of sticky or sub-forum. No matter WHERE you go in the forum world there will be some form of sticky and sub sections. So it isnt weird. It's....natural ;)

-_- Why do you post when you dont even read what I said?
Seriously, There are 6 of them up there and it looks weird that way.
There does not need to be 6 of them up there. 2 or 3 is fine, its thin, out of the way. Not 6.
And then when there are alot of subforums like that it takes up the whole page and looks BAD.

I like pages to look clean, polished, organized, What you want is what you see.
When you load a page and you have subforums and stickies you dont even post in it looks ugly. E2: And Especially when they're old and outdated
What you want to see is the pages you are posting in.

Edit: Look at that, 888 posts, Thats kinda cool

yeah, 6 stickies. I think the distributed CF and reputation points can go. Let's kep Cf clean and tidy

Back
Top Bottom