why is rudster816 banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit harsh. I'd like to know who the member he was angry with is.

It is not harsh. He is just an angry guy all the way around. I've read some of his other threads and posts, and all I can say is that i'll pray for him. He's really angry and on a power trip. It seems his njoyment is throwing his power around and bullying others on the forum. Frankly, I do not do well with bullies. They ar really the ones who are weak.

It is not harsh. He is just an angry guy all the way around. I've read some of his other threads and posts, and all I can say is that i'll pray for him. He's really angry and on a power trip. It seems his njoyment is throwing his power around and bullying others on the forum. Frankly, I do not do well with bullies. They ar really the ones who are weak.
he isn't in real life he isn't angry all the way around, but he does try to take advatage of people, and think hes the best at things, and he thinks that just because of that he actually has some power over others

does he have power thoe, i think i read that he was offerd mod before dj-chris stood in.

hes just a normal cf user like us , he carnt boss people around

wow wtf he has somthing wrong with him, is that why he made that thred that lowndesy posted before . he must have emailed that to mark.

why would some one like that have max rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom