Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default Why racism will never die

I just read this article and this pisses me off. WTF is the world coming too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380143,00.html

Words that should be black listed by this dick. Hmm maybe *black listed* should be renamed also. Maybe I should email him.

Black Hole
Angel Food Cake
Devils Food Cake

Is it just me or are these jerk offs just looking for a way to stir the pot? Jesus I wish I would have been there when he complained about the guy saying black hole.

Wouldn't he be the racist one for saying it was offensive? Who in there right mind would take offense to it. Maybe he just needs to go to school and learn what a god damn black hole is. Ehh idiots like this piss me off.

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Re: Why racism will never die

What the hell.. How is it racist?

Black hole for example... Black holes are called black holes because they are.. a void that we truly know nothing about.. They are black holes because they are barely visible, even with the most powerful of telescopes. Thy are black holes because not even light can escape its gravitational pull.

Devils food cake.. Called that because of the chocolate.. People have referred to chocolate as the "Devils Food" because it is soooo good, yet in certain cases, bad for you. It is really easy to tempt a person with chocolate. Angel food cake.. Called that because creme is used instead of chocolate. Sometimes, angel food cake is made to resemble light, fluffy clouds.. How is that racist?

Sorry, I'm just ranting. Seriously, though, none of this is racist, and there are a few bad eggs out there who make a big deal of everything.

My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK

Quote:
So if it's 'angel food cake,' it's white. If it's 'devil's food cake,' it's black. If you're the 'black sheep of the family,' then you gotta be bad, you know. 'White sheep,' you're okay. You know?" Price said.
Being the black sheep of the family is not racist, it simply implies something being out of the ordinary. If sheep were all black, then i guess the "bad" ones would be white, but that would probably end up being racist somehow too i bet. It really is a shame that polititians for the most are like minded, especially like-minded with people like this

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

Old 07-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ߧ∩†H♠HŽ€ View Post
Why am I not surprised?

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

I agree with flightsimboy 100%. You can't say anything these days without offending people. I think that Dallas official guy is a racist, I can tell by my intuition.
cavemangrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

People will interpret anything as racist so long as they can get away with it.
Nothing new here.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #7
Golden Master

That is kind of nitpicking. He should stop obsessing over such tiny things and get on with his life.
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 4.0GHz + TU120E lapped - MSI 770-CD45 AM3 - 2x2GB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz - Sapphire HD 4870 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.
worshipme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
Guru

Oh that's bullshit..So if I went up to a black kid in my school and said that vanilla is much better than chocolate I would be considered a racist. That's lame. I think the first step to stopping racism is ignoring those comments. People just keep being racist because others make a big deal about it. If people just started to ignore everyone would be fine.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #9
Daemon Poster

in my country you cant even sing a nursery using the proper wording it's now become "baa baa white sheep" and not black because all this political correctness bs has gone way over the top and black people are offended by it.
ilovepcs25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #10
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
Why am I not surprised?
Because you're too cool :P

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote