Why MAC?

I am still disappointed in todays technology. I was expecting more like a 128-bit CPU architecture and I was hoping for DDRIII-2600. I don't have what I expected, so it will take a while before something good will happen.

were years ahead of what we actually buy. the reason things slowly keep creeping up is because they want to make as much money as possible.

they release a 3.0ghz model (just an example) everybody buys it becuase its the best

they release a 3.5ghz model, everybody buys it because its the best

they release a 4.0ghz model, and so on, all while they have 6ghz models already made and there "testing" it.

How did vista get drawn into this?

Either way, I've heard many customer's say they are getting a mac after having their computer's reformatted due to virus infections. They always say "I want one because it's virus proof". They all never have an answer when I ask "if it's virus proof, why can you buy Norton Anti-virus for Macs, at the Apple store?"

were years ahead of what we actually buy. the reason things slowly keep creeping up is because they want to make as much money as possible.

they release a 3.0ghz model (just an example) everybody buys it becuase its the best

they release a 3.5ghz model, everybody buys it because its the best

they release a 4.0ghz model, and so on, all while they have 6ghz models already made and there "testing" it.

greedy bastards

nobody is here to make life easy for others, everybody is out for themselves. i dont care how generous you are, everything you do revolves around YOU. thats my theroy, ive yet to seen a case where this doesnt apply.

Vista is faster for me then XP is. Not in gaming but in all around productivity its faster for me. i dont know how it would be slow on your PC, you have 4GB of ram and a decent dual core CPU.

I have 2 gigs of ram.(just noticed my sig says otherwise..) And I have never ran it on my PC.
I have dealt with it on other PCs. I recently formatted a friend's PC with Vista and installed XP. It runs way better now.
Pretty much same specs as mine.

Productivity-wise it's faster? I don't believe you.

Ok guys, can we get off the vista topic please? This is about macs, not vista (or windows at all for that fact).

Back
Top Bottom