Why MAC?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I don't have a problem with MAC at all.. but lately it seems that we're getting so many customers in Best Buy, asking about MACs. Since when has the name begun to really spring out there?

People are often saying MACs are "so much better" than Windows.. and often, their misguided but I'm just checking for some insight on it all. :p

I personally think its because the Apple name has really hit it big with their recent introductions (iTouch, iPhone, and iBlade (lol, thread referance).

Funny that you mention that.. I just heard that yesterday.

"So, I heard MACs are like super computers and I won't get any viruses ever.. I want one."

thing is, Macs are pretty good hard-ware wise....i think they're over-hyped in every other way though ;) :D

i want to get the mac OS, mainly if i have to help a customer with them, and it would be interesting to learn, now you know stuff about windows and apple, but right now i dont have the money

why did you spell mac in capitals?

and mac is good because its pretty and works better than windows, and much easier to use for n00bs like the people who buy computers at best buy

you can also put mac os x on a regular windows pc :)

I like their laptops a lot because they boot so fast, are simple to use, and are nice and clean looking. I think they are getting more popular because apple is advertising like crazy with the commercials on TV and everything...

I don't think they are bad either, just overrated and overpriced. And they are usually behind on technology.

Back
Top Bottom