Why I joined

Man, why is everyone bashing this dude, calm the hell down. He was just asking for some people, if you think its a scam, then stay the hell out of the thread. If he did ask for money after you became a partner, ummm dont send it to him! You act like he will steal money from you, its a simple "No" and you wont ever hear from him again..I swear, anyone that sounds a bit fishy, everyone blows up all over him..Just driving new members away....

ccirrocc said:
Oh yes, I did not come to CF to look for money. I came here to find a trusting computer programmer here in the Pacific Northwest. Trust me I have 2 names already. One if his skill are up to it, may even have the money to finance the prototype. Of course that would get him a bigger piece of the LLC. The other one is a computer programmer for NASA, moving to this area. For those not in the U.S. an LLC is a Limited Liability Company.

CC
what kind of programming experience? and actually, bill gates said he was makin an OS, he just didnt release the specifics, i just wanna know what type of device it is, unless the device is the whole new thing.... yeah, so pm me if you want

G35x said:
Man, why is everyone bashing this dude, calm the hell down. He was just asking for some people, if you think its a scam, then stay the hell out of the thread. If he did ask for money after you became a partner, ummm dont send it to him! You act like he will steal money from you, its a simple "No" and you wont ever hear from him again..I swear, anyone that sounds a bit fishy, everyone blows up all over him..Just driving new members away....

Yeah. Great point. Oh, and welcome to the forum BTW.

Hello and welcome, i'm sure you might find someone...My question is this. Are you planning on sticking around with us here on CF ? or are you just looking for a partnership?
if you plan on staying...then welcome aboard.

~mr mixx~ said:
Hello and welcome, i'm sure you might find someone...My question is this. Are you planning on sticking around with us here on CF ? or are you just looking for a partnership?
if you plan on staying...then welcome aboard.

No, he will not be staying, I asked to make him a logo, and he said he would email me. Also noted that I shouldnt pm him, and should email instead, he said "i'm not going to be around on cf, so dont pm me, due to that brookfield guy" David, you can go ahead and check my pms if someone doesnt believe me..So yeah, just more members leaving.. :(

tell him not to let things like that get to him, we are more than a forum for computer help & what not, we are also a community...where we can relate to one another & talk about stuff we would otherwise keep inside.

tell him to give it two weeks, then come back here with a fresh start...i'm sure it will all be water under the bridge by then.. =)

Back
Top Bottom