Why I joined

I think he's making a world domination program... OH well. I'm already 2years ahead....
buahahahaha

It seems weird, a project that is worth $2,000,000,000 we have aguy offering it to us on a CF. I bet you if anything heis going charge you to get into the partner ship and run off with the cash.

Most likely a scam yes. If he was going to make that much money with out doubt he'd get a friend not some random.

Hmmm, makes me suspicious, he could be trying to reel us in like fishes, fishes with money to burn, I'd hold off if I were you, guys, remember, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is, mods what do you think?, it smells very much like a scam to me!!!

I would like to thank all of for your comments. I spite what you might think, everyone rather it be me or you must protect an idea. I am sure Bill Gates did not flash his idea for Windows all over the world back in the early 80's. Like me he needed partners and a patent.

I thought of my idea about 3 years ago. I did a search of the U.S. patent office. There is no patent of any kind for my idea. As you my know you can't patent ideas. But you can protect hardware and software. Did my research and discovered the potential.

My business plan is to find the third partner, to write the program. Next, the 3 of use will form an LLC. I will then look for the 4th and final partner of the LLC.

We then will start small, only selling in the Pacific Northwest. Further expansion will be south down the west coast then east across the U.S.

Thax guys CC

David Lindon said:
Do you want someone to sign a NDA or something to find out?
I think the guys smell something fishy here, see my post [16], & his response where he seems to be giving up on us, knows we're on to him I think, should he be PB'd?, It'd stop him trying again

Oh yes, I did not come to CF to look for money. I came here to find a trusting computer programmer here in the Pacific Northwest. Trust me I have 2 names already. One if his skill are up to it, may even have the money to finance the prototype. Of course that would get him a bigger piece of the LLC. The other one is a computer programmer for NASA, moving to this area. For those not in the U.S. an LLC is a Limited Liability Company.

CC

Back
Top Bottom