Why I am not cool enough to be a Mac person

Its a lot of exaggerated bs.

The dude who killed himself was not tortured. He did steal an iphone though.

Apple patents everything with Jobs' name on it.. the ad thing is most likely for a free version of paid software. Not to disable your phone and such...

AT&T forced them to kill the google talk app. IDK about those other apps. Probably the same.

They don't kill jailbroken iPhones, the update screws the jailbreak and it causes major issues. When you format the phone, it'll be fine.

As for the rest... just ugh... What ever happened to journalism being unbiased?

I doubt they'd start disabling phones, or people would switch companies. No other company would try that, so it can't be true

I didn't think you were supposed to update jailbroken phones.

Also, I think they would run into a lawsuit if someone couldn't make an emergency call due to an unskippable advertisement.

Apple isn't alone on the disabling jailbroken phones though. Remeber the PSP? It could be bricked from updates or something I think.

As for the rest... just ugh... What ever happened to journalism being unbiased?
Journalism being unbiased? When did that EVER happen?!

No other company would try that, so it can't be true
I doubt they would either - but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not true... thousands of people with chipped 360's thought they were safe!

Apple isn't alone on the disabling jailbroken phones though. Remeber the PSP? It could be bricked from updates or something I think.

I don't remember it bricking. If you update, you just end up going back to OFW. The only gaming system that I think bricks when updating is the Wii because the update sometimes stub certain IOS.

Back
Top Bottom