why hello there

luckyduck said:
:-/ nope not banned....
I can find out, but I won't :), can you think why so many remember you then,give us a clue......
help.gif

Er, when did you last post?

Im guessing because she doesnt come here often now Maurice. I vaguely remember someone else with the same avatar getting banned, so maybe thats where the confusion is.

lol hey guys! ppl i actually remember! finally :p

brookfield: i really dont remember my last post but i put a more recent pic of me up on member photos so maybe that will spark a memory...

other than that, the members that have been on here longer might remember me as the girl who comes back like every six months or so.

im not sure about the whole icon person being banned thing but it wasnt me. actually im the one who asked david to put this icon on here bc i thought it was cute and there were no other girly ones.

as a complete side note-- im FINALLY legal! woohoo!

luckyduck said:
lol hey guys! ppl i actually remember! finally :p

Brookfield: i really dont remember my last post but i put a more recent pic of me up on member photos so maybe that will spark a memory, other than that, the members that have been on here longer might remember me as the girl who comes back like every six months or so. I'm not sure about the whole icon person being banned thing but it wasnt me. actually im the one who asked david to put this icon on here bc i thought it was cute and there were no other girly ones, as a complete side note-- I'm FINALLY legal! woohoo!
I remember too, the members who have been here longer? I've been here nearly two years, seriously, glad you've done so well, nice to see you back :D

Maurice

Brookfield said:
I remember too, the members who have been here longer? I've been here nearly two years

sorry i didnt mean that to you. more towards all the ppl i havent met yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom