why do you like CF so much?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
well i like it because i can talk to people that share an interest with me, being that no one in my area is into computers...

why do you like it?

same reason as u i got all non computer people but i also like learning like 10 new thins every day so that i can become more intelligent with computers because one day i would like a job with them

yeah i like it cause evryone here is good with comps..and reliable if u need help

well, actually I've just joined a few weeks ago and I really love CF. Everyone around here is helpful, and nice unlike those other computer forums. I like coming here to broaden my knowledge of computers, learning something new almost everytime I login. :cool:

I like it here because I can help people- unlike in a "tech" forum, where everyone has an ego and can't stand to be wrong. I've had a couple try to correct me here, but nothing like other forums- where they ask questions and answer them themselves-lol

Because I secretly love everyone here...teehee...:p Just kidding. ;)

I dunno...because it's addicting like Monster Energy? :D

HRHunteRHR said:
I like it here but lately it's been really dry and boring. : /
it has been that way because people are so uptight lately, we've had a lot of conflict lately

Why do I like CF? It's so active here compared to the other forums. You get quick replies and there are a WIDE range of topics, not just computers which can get BORING eventually. I've been posting in the Social Lounge for the past few days because I'm tired of the usual problems. Just taking a break and chill out in the Social Lounge talking about non computer stuff. Eventually I'll be back over there.

Back
Top Bottom