Why do we have to wait all the time?

Mark.S.Taylor

Solid State Member
How come when they bring out a new console like ps3,360 and wii they show games for them before the console comes out. For example like halo 3,mario galaxy and GTA we know about them but they never come out with the console launch and they dont come out for agers like a year or more after the console comes out. :confused: Its really anoying as I have the wii and nothing good is really out for it :( waiting for smash bros and metriod 3.

I guess they have to give you something to look forward too, to make people buy the console. If they showed just third party development, there wouldn't be much to show.

How come when they bring out a new console like ps3,360 and wii they show games for them before the console comes out. For example like halo 3,mario galaxy and GTA we know about them but they never come out with the console launch and they dont come out for agers like a year or more after the console comes out. :confused: Its really anoying as I have the wii and nothing good is really out for it :( waiting for smash bros and metriod 3.

If you're so impatient, then why don't you code your own games?

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but designing a game isn't an easy task. It's a repetitive job that requires countless hours in front of a monitor all day designing a bunch of code. Think about that next time you complain about waiting.

There's plenty of other games you can play in the mean time, coding games would be immense, just stick a game on now and think what does what, and what happens when you press this and that, and think about 700MB worth of coding they had to make lol

I dont mean it like that I know how much work goes into making them.
I mean the games that have been completed and loads of people have played them and have made reivews about them and have tons and tons of videos but keep putting the realese date back here in the uk.

Because we (the uk) suck, and because the more hype the more money they will make also :)

There's plenty of other games you can play in the mean time, coding games would be immense, just stick a game on now and think what does what, and what happens when you press this and that, and think about 700MB worth of coding they had to make lol

ha lol 700Mb of capacity yh maybe back in the PS1 years but PS3 blu ray disk can hold upto 50Gb on a dual layer lol.

wot the right capacity 700Mb ? i think the ps2 uses dvd disks so that wud be 4.7Gb on single layer and 8.5Gb on dual layer but dunno if they def use dvd disks ?

Back
Top Bottom