Votes: 3 25.0%
  • spam?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or some other reason?

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
For me it was to get questions answered, to learn and to help out where possible. Also is there something special about this website that attracted you?

I just like computer fourms. Nothing big. Nothing small. If you havent noticed, i sometimes respond fast to some posts...take this one for example. Something special? we are all looking for that something special aren't we lol. but seriously. Just giving people the help they need involving technology. Puts a smile on my face :)

Because I wanted to find other people who shared my interests in computers and who I could talk geek too and they would actual care and not stare blankly at me.

Well I love looking at all the different problems people are having with there computers and trying to help resolve them and to meet other people who are interested in computers and love talking about it..

To share common interests and help each other, always learning some thing new.

Hopefully you can come away with some friends.

I can from the PC Format forums, made a friend on there who had his own forum, made friends on there and ended up here.

I had a problem that I wanted help fixing , liked it here stuck around and helped people .

"I came for the beer and the b1tches! . . . . . . "

:) Nah i think i mostly came to learn, when i first came to the Forum i was by no means amazing at IT or even that knowledgable but i was far more knowledgable than my other friends and family so the only place i could talk about stuff was on here.

Back
Top Bottom