Why did you join computer forms?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Why did you join computer forums?

I remember my first post. I was in a panic on my birthday because my joystick was broken. Little did I know it wasnt plugged in right.

I just came on here to get an answer to my problem which worked great, and ive been coming back ever since!

I find it annoying that Mr mixx joined a month before me but has 5000 post...

And ive just noticed that ive spelt "forums" wrong. What an idiot..

I needed to fix someone elses computer (they wanted to get rid of the BIOS password) so I put it in here (great answers guys), I kinda forgot about it and came back a few months l8r, posted a few more questions and now im completely hooked

Ive been sucked into the devilish trap of THE LINDON! Your forced to post once and then you have an evil spell cursed upon you which makes you spend eternity on the computer!

yeah, there are loads of things i need to do on my comp, but im always on CF, anyone offering therapy is welcome to help me sort my life out

99nasha said:
Ive been sucked into the devilish trap of THE LINDON! Your forced to post once and then you have an evil spell cursed upon you which makes you spend eternity on the computer!
Hehe, the Lindon! :D

me mate told me about it , it hink i used it to try and sell stuff when i was desperate for money...LOL

Back
Top Bottom