Why is Darkblade banned? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven12 said:
Right, Ok I am leavign this thread and i am going to have nothing to do with it..bye

i know how you feel. after tonight i'm not posting on this subject anymore because i have made my point and have said everything needed to say.

Steven12 said:
Right, Ok I am leavign this thread and i am going to have nothing to do with it..bye

That was completely unnecessary. This is what I'm trying to fight - the fear and overcontrol of open discussion. Steve, there's no reason for you to disassociate yourself with this thread or to avoid writing in it. If a mod would ban you for arguing against me continuing this thread, then there's an even BIGGER problem than I thought (and I already thought it was pretty massive!). Also, there is nothing wrong with openly discussing your opinions (IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER!). If you feel I'm wrong, state your reasons so that we can discuss it further. I just want to foster a healthy debate. No insult-slinging, no slandering, no threatening - I want a reasonable compromise. As a reasonable man and even having suffered an injustice in these forums myself, I am not attacking anyone. I truly want to see these forums peaceful again. I have no other motive than that.

DarkBlade was banned because of his posting style attitude actions and what he wrote...

re-read the last post SetiShock made in that thread... He's done with all of this 'back chat'... threatening bans to anyone disrespecting anyone...

There is no rule about continuing locked threads. it's just general forum etiquette...

There are conversations going on regarding Darkblade in the staff lounge, (in fact you can't move for threads concerning him).

Needless to say that some of the mods share the sentiments expressed here whilst others don't...

The future of accounts on this forum are neing decided by david, and the mods are giving a great amount of input...

There is nothing you persoanlly can do to get DarkBlade back here, (besides perhaps appealing to david by PM)...

All of these "I want my friend back" threads are only serving to piss of all the mods and the admins.

No matter what your feelings on this I suggest you keep them quiet, you really are doing more harm than good when it comes to the accounts in question...

Just sit tight, hold on and find out what happens...

I'm reliably informed that DarkBaldes own forums (co-owned by David) are back online...
(so I appologiese for the falling on its arse comment I made yesterday)...

if you really want to talk to DarkBlade you can find him there...

I'm not saying you should leave here, I'm just saying that you could visit both forums.

For now I will lock this thread,
not because anything has been done or said that is wrong in it, just because it leaves open far to much of a window for someone to say something stupid...
truth be told I actually like most of the members around here and I don't want to see any more of you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom