Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox
Default Re: Why?

life = sum of 1 times x + y - q quad, devided by the rate of time space in the secondary plain of existence 3, multiplied by all that is devided by death of the dinosaurs and the invention of buttered toast plus the square root of infin. = 42

which is expressed in neutons law of existance which was never made public because the government had him assasinated.

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 08:06 PM   #22
BSOD

h GOd an emo "there has to be an answer to life or I'll slit my wrists" thread. There isn't a MEANING to life ok people? We live and we die, it's called the process or evolution. We change with the world, as the world does with us. If you want proof, look at the first humans, their heads changed and so did their bodies, to adapt to the new environments. Black people are black because it is in their genes from the African heat and sun, same with any dark colered race. If God existed he would have shown us by now, and if he didn't want to, he wouldn't let his most loved believers such as the pope die, and he would have stopped people like Hitler. If you don't believe the world changes with us, look at global warming. We drive cars and burn a despensive fossil fuel = destruction of oxegyn = trapped CO2 = more heat = ice melting = important animals dieing = our deaths. If Gods/Goddesses were real they would have stopped all that.

HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 08:13 PM   #23
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Wow.. Ive never seen a statement so f*** up in my life. God gave us free will, if he stopped stuff like that thats not giving us free will. We're free to make our own mistakes, and learn from them. You know that had to pain god, But he said long before it happened that he wouldnt do things like that. Only thing that he's going to stop is World War Three.

BTW: This was not an "emo "there has to be an answer to life or I'll slit my wrists" thread" It was a silly thread that you had to bring in your athiest views and corrupt for no apparent reason.

Also on a side note, I hope you discover the truth sooner before later. Because mark my words, You'll believe eventually. There is not one person in hell that doesnt believe.

<edited bad comment>

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 09:31 PM   #24
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx cobra xx
Why Live When We Die?

Nobody can say how he shall die, but everybody must decide how and for what he shall live.
extendcradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 10:03 PM   #25
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to mr.monger Send a message via Yahoo to mr.monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox
Wow.. Ive never seen a statement so f***up in my life. God gave us free will, if he stopped stuff like that thats not giving us free will. We're free to make our own mistakes, and learn from them. You know that had to pain god, But he said long before it happened that he wouldnt do things like that. Only thing that he's going to stop is World War Three.

BTW: This was not an "emo "there has to be an answer to life or I'll slit my wrists" thread" It was a silly thread that you had to bring in your athiest views and corrupt for no apparent reason.

Also on a side note, I hope you discover the truth sooner before later. Because mark my words, You'll believe eventually. There is not one person in hell that doesnt believe.
i cannot believe someone on a computer forum actually believes in that stuff. i just want to say to you: read the his dark materials trilogy. the golden compass/the subtle knife/the amber spyglass.

<edited bad comment>
mr.monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #26
The Candyman

Yo paradox, watch the profanity...i had to edit that out.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #27
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to mr.monger Send a message via Yahoo to mr.monger

hey what was the bad comment you edited for me?
just wondering
mr.monger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:38 PM   #28
K7
BSOD

Spare me the lecture. Lives come and go all the time. What's the big deal?

K7 is offline   Reply With Quote