whuuut patriots

I don't really know what a Superbowl is but i know its something Americans love and its is American Football played in a bowl shape stadium!

Don't know why you guys call it football though.. in Spain (and the rest of the world for that matter) we play football... it is called soccer in the US lol. Heheh. It involves the feet more then american football.

I dont hate the patriots I "HATE" the Patriots.

Hated them since I was little. I also hate the steelers. the cowboys. the rams. the patriots. the jets. other than that all is well.

Go Colts! Go Jazz! Go Yankees! And go Real Salt Lake! the American Real. WOOOT!

MLSSLR.jpg

Wow, I know we won't get along, airiox.. but hey lets get to reality of myself.. I only followed american football for a bit when I was younger... I'm more into soccer (real madrid!! river plate!!).

But hey we do agree on the Yankees.. great baseball team..

Giancarlo said:
Don't know why you guys call it football though.. in Spain (and the rest of the world for that matter) we play football... it is called soccer in the US lol. Heheh. It involves the feet more then american football.

Its called Soccer here tooz!

hahah! Real Salt Lake stole your name. LOL. Its a good name though.

Manchester United will own Real Madrid next time they play them.

Oh yeah did you see that add in the superbowl pregame where it previewed foxes new soccer channel. Gotta get DirectTV one of these days. So I can get Fox Sports World thus I would be able to watch Unlimited Rugby and Soccer for a change.

Salt Lake City? OMG.. you can't be serious.. I went there once.. I felt really out of place. LOL.

Manchester United will not own Real Madrid. Besides I like River Plate more (Argentinian team).

uh....don't really like football for some reason, so i dunno if i should happy or sad about the outcome of the superbowl

Back
Top Bottom