Who's getting one?

hmmm, september, october?
I've heard rumours of release dates in september, 15, 28th and now start of october.

I suspect I'll be getting one when the contract on my current phone is up in January.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. Maybe an ipod touch 5g if they are out but even that probably won't be happening. I wish they made an android alternative of the ipod touch. I've seen a few crappy things that didn't seem worth it.

Depends on my finances! I will be living away from home, and i need to see how much i can afford every month...

My Dell Streak will probably last me another year or so. After that, idk. It would all depend on whether or not an android app that can use Geo-referenced PDF files is released. I'd seriously consider switching just for that one application.

Not me. I'm fine with my HTC Inspire.
Been thinking about getting one of these. I have a Tilt 2 running Android right now, and love android. How is texting on a non keyboard phone though? And how's the battery life?

you want the iphone 1st gen? You can probably get one off ebay for under 100$ but you will likely have to unlock it

Back
Top Bottom