Who would you liked to see as running mates for President ?

Al Gore!!!.......lol...NOT!

I really don't know who would be better than the two running right now, but I do know that I'm voting for Obama. OUT WITH THE REPUBLICANS!!!

Al Gore!!!.......lol...NOT!

I really don't know who would be better than the two running right now, but I do know that I'm voting for Obama. OUT WITH THE REPUBLICANS!!!

hate to break it to you but while obama might be more popular the polls are indicating prospective voters, as in the peeps who will really vote, are probably gonna get McCain in office.

hate to break it to you but while obama might be more popular the polls are indicating prospective voters, as in the peeps who will really vote, are probably gonna get McCain in office.

You're right. It's the older people who have higher voter turnouts than younger people. This election could be different, but I'm guessing the older people will still out vote the younger crowd.

Well if McCain wins I'm moving to Canada because if we elect another republican into office we're stupid and I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

Well if McCain wins I'm moving to Canada because if we elect another republican into office we're stupid and I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

and I'm sure that 95% of the republicans are not that stuck up about a democrat going into office.

If McCain wins he'll have 1 term, if Obama wins he'll have 2 terms. That's my prediction.

I think either one will only have one term. My opinion is that if Obama is elected, he'll be another Jimmy Carter and he just won't be able to get things done while McCain's age might come into play and he just won't be able to do the job for more than one term.

What I'm more concerned about aside from the Presidential race are the House/Senate races. Because of our horrible speaker of the house, and our do nothing congress, we have NO energy plan which is something that should have been put forth years ago. My prediction is that a lot of congressman/senators will find themselves out of their seats for the Congresses failure to get anything done. Besides, their approval rating is under 20% which says enough about them.

Cobra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

ccpres.jpg

Back
Top Bottom