Who would win in a fight?

I know tang soo do as well. But, I'm not an eighth degree black belt. My instructor is 5th, I am only 1st, cuold be second and close to third, but I don't wanna pay $500 per test.

heres some facts about chuck norris:

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING

there all actors, i dont think any of them are that experienced in martial, there all in shape, but a real material arts expert would take them down with ease.

there all actors, i dont think any of them are that experienced in martial, there all in shape, but a real material arts expert would take them down with ease.

you mean like a tailor or seamstress? Hit em with a sewing machine you reckon?

Wrong Ruddy

Chuck Norris hands down:
"In 1968, Norris became the Professional
World Middleweight Karate Champion. He held the title undefeated until he retired in 1974. He is a black belt in Tang Soo Do and Tae
Kwan Do, both Korean fighting arts, and knows all forms of the martial arts. In 1969, he earned the Triple Crown for the highest
number of tournament wins, and was named Fighter of the Year by Black Belt magazine. By the time he was 34, Norris had established 32
karate schools and had been a champion for six years. In 1996, he became the first Westerner to be awarded an eighth-degree black belt
in Tae Kwan Do."

Norris bio

No, someone here posted that chuck norris is an 8th degree black belt. That is NOT an actor. If you are 5th degree or higher, you are GOOD at martial arts. To test for 6th degree, it takes 5+ years at being 5th degree, the test costs a lot, you have to go to real professionals. And 8th, there are few people in the world with the expierience to test the person.

Back
Top Bottom