Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

i would say bruce lee...unless of course muhammad got lucky, and connected with a good solid punch to lee's head.....he might got a knock out...

For those of you who said Chuck Norris, you would be wrong. I have the complete box set, of all movies that Bruce Lee has been in. In one of said movies is none other than Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee has to fight the best fighters, from all around the world. Americas contribution = Norris. The fight lasts 9 minutes, and of course my main man Bruce Lee is victorious.

Here's the remix

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1168748814829516828&q=bruce+lee&hl=en

BigLu said:
For those of you who said Chuck Norris, you would be wrong. I have the complete box set, of all movies that Bruce Lee has been in. In one of said movies is none other than Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee has to fight the best fighters, from all around the world. Americas contribution = Norris. The fight lasts 9 minutes, and of course my main man Bruce Lee is victorious.

EDIT: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4912300884237801739&q=bruce+lee&hl=en

Umm, that was a MOVIE. Meaning, fake...and besides, chuck laid an ass whoopin on him for a god portion of the fight. A good 45 seconds of it if not more is him holding norris in a head lock.

How you think that's a credible movie is rather idiotic. :rolleyes:

Jenox said:
Umm, that was a MOVIE. Meaning, fake...and besides, chuck laid an ass whoopin on him for a god portion of the fight. A good 45 seconds of it if not more is him holding norris in a head lock.

How you think that's a credible movie is rather idiotic. :rolleyes:

First of all, that was a joke. Second of all, you need to lighten up calling me idiotic after it's obvious that many people here are just having fun with this idea. Third, how can you say that it's not credible and just a movie and then turn around and say that in the beginning chuck was winning, as if that's evidence, even though you just discredited it. Fourth, Chuck Norris was amazing, but Bruce Lee would definitely win that fight. :D PWNT

What the fuck is with you people and your PWNED spam? Jesus Christ after ONE argument PWNT PWNT PWNT is already present. :rolleyes:

In either case your post clearly did not reflect a joke.

The Idiot said:

So ummm, where's the joke at? Do you see it? :confused:

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee in that movie was hardly a fight, a few kicks, a few punches, that's it. You wanna see fighting buddy turn on Spike and watch some UFC. Those are fights...

As for Bruce and Chuck, Bruce is dead, Chuck is old, but Chuck is God so it evens out. Jet Li would whoop any of them, just watch Unleashed, damn fine movie, great fighting scenes too. I'd recommend that if you want to see a better fighting movie, because that Bruce and Chuck one just sucked...

just because you don't see what's a joke about it (the entire idea), doesn't mean that everyone else can't. you have some serious anger issues, and really need to get that sand out of your vagina because you're being a real negative nancy about the whole thing.

... SCREW CHUCK NORRIS, THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM.

He just got freakin lucky and entered stardom ... Bruce Lee's fav kick is the side kick, such a simple kick, but if you know how to use it, it's VERY powerful.

BigLu said:
just because you don't see what's a joke about it (the entire idea), doesn't mean that everyone else can't. you have some serious anger issues, and really need to get that sand out of your vagina because you're being a real negative nancy about the whole thing.

No, the idea is funny, but your post was not a joke, and that's what we're discussing.

I don't have anger issues, that video did not even show what a Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris fight would even be like. How that transponds into anger, I don't know.

And besides, all i said was the movie and how it represented a Lee vs Norris fight was quite idiotic. You're the one carrying this stupid argument on. I rather just watch more videos and get on with it instead of persisting with this useless and childish argument over a fictitious fight. If thats anger, then shit, I'm going to AM. :D

Bruce Lee I say, not that I have ever seen any of the films :rolleyes: I saw million doller baby, does that count? :p

Back
Top Bottom