Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #31
Daemon Poster
 
thebigdintx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,272
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

i would say bruce lee...unless of course muhammad got lucky, and connected with a good solid punch to lee's head.....he might got a knock out...
__________________

__________________
Antec 300 Case, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, PNY 4GB PC6400 800MHz DDR2 RAM, XFX Radeon HD 5550 1GB DDR3 Ram, 1TB Western Digital Black 7200 32MB cache, 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1, Antec Earthwatts 500 Watts
thebigdintx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #32
Daemon Poster
 
JikuzeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 535
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher
wtf jikuzen thats a nice run!
Haha thanks mate
__________________

JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #33
Daemon Poster
 
BigLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,140
Send a message via AIM to BigLu
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

For those of you who said Chuck Norris, you would be wrong. I have the complete box set, of all movies that Bruce Lee has been in. In one of said movies is none other than Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee has to fight the best fighters, from all around the world. Americas contribution = Norris. The fight lasts 9 minutes, and of course my main man Bruce Lee is victorious.

Here's the remix

__________________
E8400
HD 4870
4GB DDR2
BigLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #34
BSOD
 
Jenox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,156
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLu
For those of you who said Chuck Norris, you would be wrong. I have the complete box set, of all movies that Bruce Lee has been in. In one of said movies is none other than Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee has to fight the best fighters, from all around the world. Americas contribution = Norris. The fight lasts 9 minutes, and of course my main man Bruce Lee is victorious.

EDIT:

Umm, that was a MOVIE. Meaning, fake...and besides, chuck laid an ass whoopin on him for a god portion of the fight. A good 45 seconds of it if not more is him holding norris in a head lock.

How you think that's a credible movie is rather idiotic.
Jenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:29 PM   #35
Daemon Poster
 
BigLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,140
Send a message via AIM to BigLu
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenox
Umm, that was a MOVIE. Meaning, fake...and besides, chuck laid an ass whoopin on him for a god portion of the fight. A good 45 seconds of it if not more is him holding norris in a head lock.

How you think that's a credible movie is rather idiotic.

First of all, that was a joke. Second of all, you need to lighten up calling me idiotic after it's obvious that many people here are just having fun with this idea. Third, how can you say that it's not credible and just a movie and then turn around and say that in the beginning chuck was winning, as if that's evidence, even though you just discredited it. Fourth, Chuck Norris was amazing, but Bruce Lee would definitely win that fight. PWNT
__________________
E8400
HD 4870
4GB DDR2
BigLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
BSOD
 
Jenox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,156
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

What the fuck is with you people and your PWNED spam? Jesus Christ after ONE argument PWNT PWNT PWNT is already present.

In either case your post clearly did not reflect a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Idiot
For those of you who said Chuck Norris, you would be wrong. I have the complete box set, of all movies that Bruce Lee has been in. In one of said movies is none other than Chuck Norris. Bruce Lee has to fight the best fighters, from all around the world. Americas contribution = Norris. The fight lasts 9 minutes, and of course my main man Bruce Lee is victorious.

So ummm, where's the joke at? Do you see it?

Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee in that movie was hardly a fight, a few kicks, a few punches, that's it. You wanna see fighting buddy turn on Spike and watch some UFC. Those are fights...

As for Bruce and Chuck, Bruce is dead, Chuck is old, but Chuck is God so it evens out. Jet Li would whoop any of them, just watch Unleashed, damn fine movie, great fighting scenes too. I'd recommend that if you want to see a better fighting movie, because that Bruce and Chuck one just sucked...
Jenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #37
Daemon Poster
 
BigLu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,140
Send a message via AIM to BigLu
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

just because you don't see what's a joke about it (the entire idea), doesn't mean that everyone else can't. you have some serious anger issues, and really need to get that sand out of your vagina because you're being a real negative nancy about the whole thing.
__________________
E8400
HD 4870
4GB DDR2
BigLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #38
Daemon Poster
 
JikuzeN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 535
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

... SCREW CHUCK NORRIS, THERES NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM.

He just got freakin lucky and entered stardom ... Bruce Lee's fav kick is the side kick, such a simple kick, but if you know how to use it, it's VERY powerful.
JikuzeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #39
BSOD
 
Jenox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,156
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLu
just because you don't see what's a joke about it (the entire idea), doesn't mean that everyone else can't. you have some serious anger issues, and really need to get that sand out of your vagina because you're being a real negative nancy about the whole thing.
No, the idea is funny, but your post was not a joke, and that's what we're discussing.

I don't have anger issues, that video did not even show what a Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris fight would even be like. How that transponds into anger, I don't know.

And besides, all i said was the movie and how it represented a Lee vs Norris fight was quite idiotic. You're the one carrying this stupid argument on. I rather just watch more videos and get on with it instead of persisting with this useless and childish argument over a fictitious fight. If thats anger, then shit, I'm going to AM.
Jenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:12 AM   #40
Daemon Poster
 
Steff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,435
Send a message via MSN to Steff
Default Re: Who would win, Bruce Lee or Muhammad Ali?

Bruce Lee I say, not that I have ever seen any of the films I saw million doller baby, does that count?
__________________

Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0